276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JYJZPB NP-W235 Battery for Fujifilm XT4, X-T5, 2-Pack Batteries with Battery Charger for Fujifilm X-T4, VG-XT4 Vertical Battery Grip, XT5, GFX 100S, X-H2S, GFX 50S II Battery

£18.745£37.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I never got batteries with my Nikon f90, never mind a charger for them. Not really an issue to get uptight about. The X-T5 includes two media card slots with support for UHS-II SDXC cards. You can offload via USB-C, a desktop card reader, or wirelessly to a smart device. Dual-band Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth LE 4.2 are included to connect to the Fuji Cam Remote app for smartphones and tablets. My only color complaint is auto white balance. The updated algorithm works really well outdoors and indoors. But when shooting indoor portraits with flash the white balance is more inconsistent. You’ll want to select a specific white balance in this scenario rather than auto. However, when we switched face/eye detection on – with the AF-C custom settings still dialed in – our hit rate incredibly improved to roughly 80%, with 10% of images deemed 'soft' and 10% flat-out misfocused. This is a major improvement. First off, if you’re shooting a group portrait, then you’re probably using a wide-angle lens to get everyone in the frame. Additionally, you wouldn’t necessarily stop down to f10. As a point of reference, in 2018, we published a post on the best focusing style for landscape photography. And the same mindset applies here. I truly don’t understand why you’d stop an APS-C camera down to f10 because you’d get diffraction. If you were using a flash, you could instead raise the ISO and, therefore, the sensitivity to the entire scene. Alternatively, you could use an electronic shutter and stop down to somewhere like f5.6 or even f8. But even that latter aperture setting might be pushing it a bit.

FUJIFILM XT5 : A giant leap for the XT Series — Chris Upton FUJIFILM XT5 : A giant leap for the XT Series — Chris Upton

Some photographers will be sad to see that the switch beneath the shutter speed dial selects between still and movie modes, rather than reverting to metering mode like on the X-T3. But you can still access metering from the ‘up’ key of the d-pad, so it’s not a huge loss. IBIS is also invaluable when it comes to framing. Here’s the view with the XF 35 with IBIS disabled, before enabling it in the menu and returning to a much steadier view. This makes it much easier to achieve precise compositions, especially at longer focal lengths.Here are the best accessories for the Fujifilm X-T5. I also want to say, Fujifilm’s latest official accessories are the best there are from any brand. I have been very impressed with what Fujifilm has been doing lately.

Fujifilm X-T5 review | Digital Camera World Fujifilm X-T5 review | Digital Camera World

Indeed, nonsense. Pixel / sensor size has nothing to do with camera shake. That's just dependent on angle of view, total number of pixels, and viewing size. Some informal non-rigorous testing seems to show that the SmallRig batteries don't last as long between charges. Not surprising I guess, given the 2200 mAh/16 Wh capacity of the Fuji vs the 2040 mAh/14.69 Wh for the SmallRig. Maybe when I get a round tuit, I'll try to do a proper comparison, to see how much longer a Fuji might last under the same conditions. I'm still happy enough with the SmallRig, at least until the batteries start to swell up ? If you need the resolution, and have the right support equipment and scene, multi-shot delivers its promise of excessive resolution. File sizes are huge too, though, each sequence requires 20 Raw pictures and outputs a 700MB DNG. The interface also has a quirk where it defaults to the upper end of its auto ISO range, so it's worthwhile to set ISO manually when using multi-shot.The X-T5 is the second camera to use Fuji's 40MP X-Trans image sensor, following the X-H2. The imaging engine is the same here, and the X-T5 includes a five-axis in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system. It supports uncompressed, compressed, or lossless compressed Raw, as well as JPG and HEIF formats. In-camera Raw editing is available, and all of Fuji's signature Film Simulation looks are included to try. XF 30mm F2.8 R LM WR Macro, f/2.8, 1/3,800-second, ISO 160, Classic Negative The design means that the camera settings are always visible, tactile and can even be changed without powering up the camera. Unlike the best DSLRs you don’t need (or get) a mode dial, which can be confusing at first but it's something that you get used to with practice.

7 Must-Have Accessories For The Fujifilm X-T5 | Alik Griffin

Our standard bike demonstration assesses whether a camera's AF system can maintain focus on a rapidly approaching subject using a single focus point. At 15fps, the X-T5 easily aces this test with a hit rate close to 95%. Note: those images deemed 'soft' are only ever so slightly so. To show it in action, here’s two photos I took with the X-T5 fitted with the XF 35mm f2 lens, which doesn’t have any optical stabilisation of its own. Both shots were taken at ⅙ of a second. On the left is the version with the X-T5’s IBIS disabled and on the right is the version with IBIS enabled, and taking a closer look reveals how effective the stabilisation can be. I recommend starting with the 10% power for general shooting and night photography and videography. Moment Cinebloom diffusion filters are a type of mist filter used in photography and videography. These filters are uncoated and are designed to introduce extra reflections, adding to the overall glow of a scene. They are favored for their ability to impart a cinematic quality to footage and are compatible with brass filter threads.

For clips with movement, the X-T5 doesn't tend to fight against smooth pans, which its predecessor was somewhat prone to do. But a sudden jerk of the camera can certainly throw it off. Similarly, motions like walking or running with the camera are just a bit too much for the X-T5's IS system to handle. Video AF

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment