276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pirate Pete's Potty: A Noisy Sound Book (Pirate Pete and Princess Polly)

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our Pirate Pete and Princess Polly books are designed to be engaging for kids who are ready for potty training. Queen of Halloween dresses up as a PEACOCK with 10-person entourage while her husband rolls up as an EGG. Actor Noel Clarke says he is 'satisfied' after judge rules allegations of sexual misconduct against 20 women. It's got this great little button in the corner so that you can cheer every time Pirate Pete does his business on the potty.

Eating a mince pie saved my life - it led to my breast cancer diagnosis: 39-year-old mother tells how she. it doesn't fit 1 page to the iPad screen, and its always a double spread page so I had some accidental page turning etc after I'd zoomed in for a closer look-if that makes sense!

Pirate Pete: My Big Boy Bed describes the excitement of moving from a cot to a new big bed and all the stages that every child will go through along the way, such as choosing new bedding, getting rid of the cot and finally Pirate Pete discovering what it's like to sleep all night in a big bed of his own. Argentina condemns Israel's bombing on Gaza refugee camp that killed more than 50 people as Bolivia severs. Vanessa Feltz reveals how she has coped with heartbreak following split from Ben Ofoedu: 'I have been out.

One major criticism would be that i personally deem this literature inappropriate for the little ears and eyes of younger audiences, as the foundation to its story-line is the idea of young Pirate Pete defecating and urinating into a plastic basin.

Follow your little Pirate on their potty training adventure, in their very own fun and interactive personalized story. Make toilet training fun with our books, which include some basic "dos" and "don'ts" for the bathroom. We've worked closely with the team behind the Pirate Pete and Princess Polly books to bring these personalized gifts to you.

Pictured: British mother, 66, found stabbed to death in picture postcard Italy home as police hunt for her. I ask people, come together and rise up against this oppression and plough down these rascals filling our innocent childrens' minds with unruly behaviour.JLS fans go wild as boyband announces new tour dates for summer 2024: 'This just gave me goosebumps! This really got my son interested in the concept of using a toilet thanks to the straightforward text,funny pictures and engaging sounds. Beauty queen Athenna Crosby claims she was spotted having lunch with 'close friend' Matthew Perry a day.

You read it to your kid six months before they are ready - every night so it's hard-wired into them. Now his well-loved potty adventure comes to life for the first time in an interactive sticker activity book, ideal for sharing with a potty-training child. The customized illustrations show your prince waving goodbye to nappies and learning how to use his potty. The emotional cry of murdered Yousef Makki's sister: I kept my promise mum… It took four years but now.Our personalized Princess Potty Book is an entertaining storybook that is designed to help parents struggling with potty training. Toddlers will love the engaging text and colourful illustrations, while the cheer sound button on each double page will also help to motivate them to learn and practise their manners just like their favourite pirate and princess!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment