276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Home and Garden Work Bench PWB 600 (4 blade clamps, cardboard box, max. load capacity: 200 kg)

£81.5£163.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A quick set-up in just seconds, easy transportability and space-saving storage make the PWB 600 work bench an ideal mobile workspace. The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you receive the goods, or a third party (other than the carrier) indicated by you receives the goods.

We do not currently ship to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands (or other off shore islands), Isle of Wight, or the Isle of Man.

For me though, I think I made the right choice and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good sturdy work bench. After using it, I can honestly say that it is very strong, at first I thought it looked a little thin but it has stood up to everything I ‘v threw at it and it still looks as good as new. Only slight drawback is that some of the pegs are very tight on the holes, but that's minor and I'm sure they will loosen with use. Behind this site is an actual real person who has worked and has experience with the types of products we review as well as years of knowledge on the topics we cover from actual experience. There is just one last niggle, the design is amazing but sometimes the screw tray at the front of the worktop just seems to be in the way a little.

the bench also has an intergrated stroage section and is suitable for use in a range of different tasks.We will exchange or refund within the first 30 days if a manufacturers fault is found with this product.

To meet the cancellation deadline you should send your notice to cancel before the 30 day ‘cooling off’ period has expired. Welcome to my site, my name is John and I have been lucky enough to work in horticultural nurseries for over 15 years in the UK.

To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us (Details here) of your decision to cancel the contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail.

Please note that details and specifications contained herein, are correct at the time of publishing. Please note that cordless products will normally have a shorter warranty of just 1 Year for the battery and or charger supplied.Do you want to stay up to date as well as receive information about new products and exciting ideas for DIYers and gardeners? This product carries a full 3 year manufacturers warranty covering both faulty materials and faulty workmanship, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage, batteries, blades, bulbs and other consumables. however, like many other reviewers, this lightness (and the narrow feet spacing) means it is not as steady/stable as a top-end workmate but if, like me, all you are doing is small diy stuff, then it more than does the job. Both round workpieces and awkwardly shaped workpieces can be securely fixed using the flexible clamping jaws.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment