276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanking Classics - Volume Two

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As his area of interest has included the socio-cultural imperatives of Toni Negri’s work and autonomia you might be surprised at him bringing me these articles. But we were together at university……….

We enter the cafe, “ooops, I forgot to mention to the waitresses that I would not need my red spanking cushion today.” Infact, I originally saw it performed on TV not knowing there was a spanking in it. (Yes, I have a cultured side!) Interviewed performers referred to the fact their performance was celebrating the 150th. anniversary of "La Fille Mal Gardee". (I wonder what that translates to in English?) It is ironical, then, that the Aussie ballet didn't adhere more closely to the original performance of what presumably occurred in 1839. Whatever, I'm jolly glad they opted for the more modern interpretation! Perhaps it was just a good chance to get a spanking into their performance!Roger’s Dad pretends, gets everything wrong & Roger gets a 12-stroke caning this time. I think Prof might have something there about the moral improvement undertone-cribbing was always a big sin at primary! I’m still deployed, but thankfully, it is proving to be pretty quiet. I’ve been working on my book in spare moments and making some progress. Ring….ring…ring….ring… She is almost ready to put it down but I answer. “Good afternoon, Mr.Jones Speaking. Can I help?” The comics also reflect stereotypical images. Teachers are often depicted in old style gowns and mortarboards and routinely carrying canes, even in periods when that would have been unusual (at least in most schools). It was the archetype. And it’s an archetype that has now been lost.

Here is one of the best '60s underground fetish shorts (most are terrible). This stands out due to the fierce Latina dominatrix who resembles Tura Satana ("Faster, Pussycat, Kill Kill!") both in look and over-the-top intensity. She goes berserk after her mousey schoolgirl slave brings home a note from her teacher. Note the bizarre "bondage board". A unique bit of carpentry. The domme wails away on the girl like a maniac. She only has one speed: flat out. And this is just the first half. See part two for the rest. Search for: "1960s S&M Fetish Stag Film, Dominatrix & Schoolgirl (part 2)" Now there’s stereotyping for you. I didn’t recognise it as such then, but stopped buying Hotspur when they had a quiz in which Agatha Christie’s Ten Little Indians was an answer in its’ original title. If children had been deeply traumatised by being caned at school, would it have been treated as the source of such great humour in the comic books being sold for their enjoyment? Personally I doubt it. It was, for most children, in most cases, just part of their everyday lives. Something you dealt with. That you normally deserved, but even when you didn’t – well, that happened sometimes. When a distant dad and his rebellious teenage daughter are trapped at home by a pandemic, he has to learn how to discipline. Quantcast Rank: Not ranked/Not available The Quantcast rank is a measure of classicspanking.com's popularity.

Today children are almost encouraged to dwell on every slight and every unhappiness. It isn’t healthy, as human beings we need to look forward and not let past problems ruin our lives. From my own experience of a heartbreaking bereavement, it is something you have to put behind you if you are going to move on. Dean, I think you have got right to the heart of the matter here! We didn’t like the experience of being punished at the time it happened, but as is the nature of childhood, it was soon forgotten along with the other bumps, grazes and other unpleasant experiences that were a part of everyday life. In any event I suspect you will not be satisfied until you have access to the original stage directions(therebeing mo dialog for the scene in question!).I didn't know such things were available ! Does one just write to the BBC or is there some sort of 'vault" you can visit?

Also thank you for drawing to my attention in such a subtle way my error in my Police Series Spanking posting. The script writer was indeed Ted Willis and not Ted Lewis as stated by me. Thank you, I seem to recollect that spankings were referred to in several of his scipts but not actually shown. However there may be one "in the Dark Ages" although I ,assuming it ever happened, did not see it, Two other people claim to have done so. She tells me of her childhood, her school days, and what she does now. We talk of spanking and her love of spanking pictures. Then she is confident enough to tell me her needs. As often happens she wants a slow, understanding, patient build up to going over my knee. She is very keen to try implements, she hopes I like her bottom etc etc, and says she trusts me already….how nice! I spent many years working at a College, lecturing and demonstrating Thermodynamics. Every time, just before the class came in, I was nervous, even after twenty five years I was. It is the same now…I see a car pull up, just one girl in it…it has to be her. I go to the counter, at the front of the Antiques Emporium to greet her.Also, Spankmanuk, can you shed any light on the discrepancy between your memory of the spanking scene and Sir John's?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment