276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beauty of Joseon Revive eye serum : Ginseng + Retinal, 30ml, 1fl.oz.

£29.815£59.63Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Last, but not least, we want to mention a pretty big (but subjectively evaluated), Avene (the French pharmacy brand famous for its Retinal products) sponsored study that examined the tolerability and efficacy of a 0.1 Retinal + 6% glycolic acid product in the treatmentof acne. The product was added next to the standard anti-acne regimen of1,709 patients for 90 days and the study concluded that the formula was both very well tolerated as well as effective next to other standard anti-acne medications such as benzoyl peroxide and antibiotics. Vitamina A a fost, fără îndoială, ingredientul numărul unu pe care am vrut să-l combinăm cu ginseng cand am formulat Beauty of Joseon Revive Eye Serum. Revive the skin around your eyes with this nourishing Eye Serum. Formulated with 10% Ginseng Root Extract, a known nourishing and anti-ageing ingredient often used in Korean traditional skincare remedies, and 2% Retinal Liposome is a star ingredient - this serum provides long-lasting hydration for the skin, and boosts the skin's elasticity and collagen, therefore reducing the appearance of undereye wrinkles and fine lines. After use, the skin around the eyes will feel hydrated and rejuvenated. The texture is very silky and absorptions well. Ingredients We were keen on integrating Vitamin A with ginseng, specifically its two cosmetic forms, retinol and retinal. Our primary challenge was to balance ingredient stability while minimizing skin irritation. Hence, we incorporated 2% (active ingredient 0.02%) of liposome-stabilized retinal in our formula, allowing customers to experience retinal's effects firsthand.

first time using retinal and this one did not disappoint. I usually use it all over my face and a small amount goes a long way. It’s so gentle and easy to apply, it’s helped massively with my acne scars and spots. soo good! Când ne lipsește proteina care oferă elasticitate stratului dermic al pielii, colagenul și acidul hialuronic scad, lucru ce provoacă apariția ridurilor. Beauty of Joseon a creat un ser pentru ochi care ajută la ameliorarea ridurilor, combinând extractul de ginseng și retinalul. Absolutely beautiful serum, it's made my skin feel very hydrated and smooth I use it in my pm routine. Love most of beauty of joseon products expecially there serums. In Donguibogam, a Korean herbal medicine book, ginseng was used as an important oriental medicine and recorded as 'Shincho', meaning herb from the gods. Hwang Jini, known as the most beautiful woman in the Joseon Dynasty, used a ginseng decoction as a bath water. It works well with all skin types. However, for sensitive skin, use a small amount to give your skin time to adapt first and increase the amount slowly.In particular, it is recommended for people who worry about reduced skin elasticity and fine wrinkles. ingredient activ 0,02%) din retinal stabilizat sub formă de lipozomi a fost amestecat în formulă, astfel încât sa puteți folosi acest ingredient fără efecte adverse.” The loss of protein, which provides elasticity to our skin's dermal layer, leads to a decrease in collagen and hyaluronic acid, resulting in wrinkles. We developed an eye serum designed to mitigate these wrinkles, combining ginseng extract and retinal. This sounds good, but how does Retinal compare to retinoic acid? Good question! We found a study (a pretty good one with 125 patients) that compared 0.05% retinal with 0.05% retinoic acid (and vehicle). They concluded that " at week 18, a significant reduction of the wrinkle and roughness features was observed with both retinaldehyde and retinoic acid." and the difference between the two was not statistically significant. (Interestingly, in both groups, the results were less significant at week 44, soit might be a good idea to have a retinoid break from time to time?) Also, our guy, Retinal was much better tolerated than retinoic acid known for its harshness.

Apart from these hero ingredient this eye serum also contains ceramide, niacinamide, macadamia seed oil to make it even more effective and barrier safe. My Experience With Beauty Of Joseon Revive Eye Serum: Beauty of Joseon Revive serum is a renewed version of the Repair Serum. It is here to restore your complexion with its luxurious, silky texture enriched with traditional Korean herbal ingredients ('hanbang'). Star Ingredients - Ginseng root extract 10% (supplies moisture to the eye area, anti-ageing), Retinal Liposome 2 (similar benefits to Retinol but works 11 times faster; prevents and smooths fine lines, increases elasticity, rejuvenates dull skin, increases collagen production) Water / Aqua, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethyl hexanoate, Niacinamide, Butylene glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Adenosine, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Dextrin, Cholesterol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Retinal, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ceramide NP, Palmitoyltripeptide-5, Disodium edta, Ethylhexylglycerin anti-wrinkle: Adenosine, Matsutake extract, Ginseng root extract - anti-inflammatory: Licorice root extract

SHOPPING INFO

Retinal is a vitamin A derivative and has long been used throughout skincare history to improve wrinkles.

A/ We recommend that such products are not used together with this product as your skin may react sensitively. A light-weight, but nourishing serum enriched with Hanbang ingredients will fight signs of ageing and pigmentation. This glowing solution is created with Ginseng root water 63% and Snail Mucin 3%. In addition, it contains licorice root and matsutake mushroom. A/ It contains a vitamin A derivative (retinal) that pregnant women should avoid. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please avoid using this product. Once retinal is converted, it becomes retinoic acid and does the same things we detailed in our tretinoin description. In a nutshell, it is everything you expect from an anti-aging superstar such as decreased wrinkles, smoother, firmer and more elastic skin. From the very beginning, we knew we wanted ginseng as the base ingredient for the eye serum because there are multiple studies showing that ginseng is effective in improving wrinkles due to containing abundant amounts of saponins. Ginseng is a well-known herbal ingredient with excellent efficacy.A beautiful eye cream that goes on smooth and gets to work straight away.. the cream I’ve been searching for. Inspired by the beauty secrets from Joseon Dynasty, Beauty Of Joseon brings the best of Hanbang Skincare. I’m a huge fan of the Joseon Dynasty Cream and now with the launch of their Revive Eye Cream at beauty Barn, I have a new Holy Grail in my stash. Beauty Of Joseon Revive Eye Serum: Retinal+ Ginseng: I’ve often talked about my struggles with my genetic sunken eye. My eyes are hollow, dark and puffy. And my insomnia doesn’t really help. Honestly, no cosmetic product really works on my undereye issues. The only eye product that somewhat made any difference was the Benton Fermentation Eye Cream. It reduced the darkness around my eyes, but barely did anything to my undereye bags. Există două tipuri de vitamina A utilizate ca ingrediente cosmetice, retinolul și retinalul. Sarcina noastră cea mai importantă a fost să obținem stabilitatea ingredientelor și, în același timp, să reducem iritația pielii.

Snail secretion filtrate promotes the regeneration of skin cells to help restore damaged skin and prevent skin ageing. It contains collagen and elastin that help maintain skin elasticity, synergistically improving wrinkles with ginseng. The goodtolerability of retinal was also confirmed by another study that compared retinol (ROL), retinal (RAL) and retinoic acid (RA). They found that " the natural retinoids ROL and RAL do have a good tolerance profile, in contrast with the irritating potential of RA", meaning retinal is an awesome alternative if you have irritation and flaking issues with prescription products, such as Retin-A.So where does our current molecule, Retinal, akaRetinaldehyde fit into the family (btw, here is a nice visual family tree about who is who)? Remember that retinol needed two conversion steps to become retinoic acid? Yes, you are right, Retinal is the intermediate step betweenretinoic acid and retinol, meaning it needs only one conversion step to become active in the skin. If we go with our royal familyanalogy, Retinal is Prince William, directly next in line to the throne. There are two types of vitamin A used as cosmetic ingredients, retinol and retinal. Our most important task was to achieve ingredient stability and reduce skin irritation at the same time. Hanbang is traditional Korean Medicine. Much like Ayurveda from India, it includes the extensive use of herbal remedies. Hanbang consists of ingredients like mushroom, ginseng, licorice, green tea, mugwort etc. These traditional medicines have been used in Korea, Japan and China since thousands of years and are being used till date. Beauty Of Joseon: I had been using an encapsulated retinaldehyde serum, that was 3 times the price of this one but only half the strength. The BoJ is a much nicer texture to use and has given me zero irritation, unlike the more expensive product.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment