276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Mind Manual: Mental Fitness Tools for Everyone (Dr Alex George)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He also hosts his own radio show on Classic FM, Inner Harmony, which explores the relationship between classical music and wellbeing. I’ve learnt new tools too, I particularly like the circle of influence- noting down what actions and circumstances you have influence over and which ones are outside of your control.

Alex George is a TV doctor, best-selling author, and Youth Mental Health Ambassador to the government.He is the bestselling author of The Second Mountain, The Road to Character, The Social Animal, Bobos in Paradise, and On Paradise Drive. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Alex is on a mission to improve mental health support for young people, and has become prolific throughout the UK in his campaigning for Early Support Hubs. It was great to go over the basics again but also allow myself some time to reflect about my habits and attitudes.

Known to millions of fans as The Body Coach, Joe Wicks is the best-selling author of 10 cookbooks and the founder of Lean in 15. This manual addresses the very modern health challenges of today's world - anxiety, social pressure and mental health, immune system health, how to be fit, flexible and eat well in a sedentary world, sexual health, gut health and more. It breaks down the ideas for better mental health by making it easy to read and not completely full of medical jargon.Since 2020 he has amassed more than seven million followers across his channels with his refreshingly frank medical myth-busting and health-advice videos which combine education, entertainment, and generous servings of dark humor. By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file. There are some bits that I think are a bit fluffy and that I know wouldn't help with my anxiety, but you can certainly take what you need from this book. What you do consistently has a direct impact on your day-to-day health, your immune system, your mental health, your metabolism, your bone density, your heart health, your blood pressure, your energy levels and how you fight disease generally.

She is also a member of the British Society of Lifestyle Medicine, a founding member and ambassador for Plant Based Health Professionals UK and a Reiki healer. I put a lot of effort to improve and maintain my mental health because it affects every minute of your life and in a way is more important than physical health.

Thank you for all you do as an advocate, for raising awareness and for promoting healthy mental health. My intention with this book is to put you back in the driving seat of your own health and wellbeing, and to show you how to take control and make incremental changes to your life that will last. Alongside this, Alex uses is how lived experience to show how life can challenge your mental health and how he over came it. The past few weeks I have felt my anxiety back, reading this over the weekend, made me feel a bit calmer and stronger like a hand a warm hug or chat with a friend.

Not only are these pretty vital if we want to function at our best, they’re also areas in which we can make changes and that’s key. It helped me make an important life decision because the author spoke about making his own decisions to protect his mental health. I am a self help book lover and what I love about this one is, it is so easy to pick up read something, it makes sense.His first book, Live Well Every Day was published May 2021 and is a Sunday Time's Number 1 Bestseller.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment