276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARMAF Club De Nuit Eau De Parfum, for Men, 200ml, Intense

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not that CDNIM LE uses poor ingredients, it's just that they don't smell as expensive as the real deal. The front of the bottle is decorated with a circle with the Armaf logo and a chain from the circle to the sprayer.

From the perspective of a perfume enthusiast, I have avoided Club de Nuit for years like it was some kind of a plague, but the more you mature, the more you realize that the masses cannot be ignored. I still am missing the EDP but so far I can clearly say that no human nose can say there is a difference between them in the drydown.As time passes by, the intensity of the fragrance drops just a little bit, but the longevity on my skin was 12+ hours. If you like the citrus top notes, want a bit more projection and like fancy packaging, I would recommend the LE. That being said, I will eventually pick up a bottle of Aventus as this does not replace it as some people claim. I personally did not think of it as an issue, because it literally lasted 10 minutes max, but I would say that, overall, the scent throughout the entire experience doesn't feel as rough around the edges as it is much better rounded than the EDT, it does feel a tad smokier (I suspect the leather note has something to do with this), and some notes definitely feel like they have been toned down to smoothen and clean up the scent. Even though Club de Nuit Intense by Armaf works with daytime best, you can wear it on warm summer nights too – it’s fresh and strong and it definitely won’t turn out sweet due to high temperatures.

I have the aventus cologne and to me it is the same scent but better in a couple of ways because it projects further and for longer. Well my CDNIM LE still has the harsh lemon cleaner opening and even after when I smell it up close it smells like that. The fragrance itself is cheap enough to spray a little more in case you need an extra push from projection but I wouldn’t bother chasing older bottles since the fragrance will macerate after a couple of months anyway. As for Armaf, finding online sources about the company’s history has been quite challenging, and maybe a sign why some perfume aficionados avoid the brand itself. This is a lemony, peppery, smokey, synthetic take on Aventus that fails to capture the bright fruits, high-quality musks, and other notes that Aventus blends so well.It is strong in that it lasts and you get whiffs all day long but it is subtle and not in your face.

By that good, what I really wanted to say is that CDNIM(Club de Nuit Intense Man) is not only more popular than Creed’s masterpiece but quite likely one of the most popular perfumes on the planet right now. Inexpensive, beastly performance MONSTER with a heavenly scent trail and sillage that lasts for HOURS. While we strive to provide accurate and helpful information, we cannot guarantee the complete accuracy or reliability of the AI-generated pros and cons. I actually don’t seem to notice that harsh opening talked about by some, maybe in summer it might but it winter here now.The fact that everything this perfume brand release is a clone of other popular scents on the market, it is no wonder why they hide the perfumer’s names, and often the release dates. Although, I knew about this fragrance long before I purchased it in 2021, the moment when I decided to finally get it was the feedback from my brother who is an avid lover of Creed Aventus and confirmed that it was much better than it should be.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment