276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Toyvian Light Up Devil Horns LED Headband - Halloween Party Costume, Pack of 12(Random Color)

£0.71£1.42Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As Lucius, the Blue LED Devil Horns Headband, I am more than just an accessory. I am a portal to a world of mystical mischief, where the line between reality and illusion blurs. Our partnership will create unforgettable memories that defy the ordinary.

Versatile Style: 🎩 I complement a variety of costumes and outfits, adding a touch of playful mischief to your look. Let’s unleash our magical powers and cause some delightful chaos! 🌀 One Size Fits Most: I’m designed to fit a wide range of head sizes, so everyone can join our devilish adventures. After all, the more mischief-makers, the better! 😜 My dimensions are as follows: the headband is 6.25″ x 6″, and my horns are 1.25″ x 2″. I am lightweight and easy to wear, allowing you to focus on your mischievous escapades while I take care of the rest. After all, what fun is magic if it weighs you down? My two bewitching horns shine with a captivating blue glow, casting an otherworldly aura on anyone who dares to wear me. My purpose is to add a touch of devilish charm to any event, from costume parties to mystical gatherings. Let’s illuminate the night together!Durable Design: 💪 I’m built to last, so you can trust me to withstand our wildest magical adventures. Together, we’ll create unforgettable memories and legendary pranks. 🌠 Compact & Lightweight: 🪶 I’m easy to wear, with a headband measuring 6.25″ x 6″ and horns at 1.25″ x 2″. I won’t weigh you down, so you can focus on our delightful pranks. 🎭 Steady Light Function: 💡 With a simple flip of a switch, I’ll illuminate the night with my enchanting blue glow, making our mischievous escapades even more magical. 🔮 Bewitching Blue LED Horns: 🔷 Hey there, I’m Lucius, your magical Blue LED Devil Horns Headband! My horns emit an enchanting blue glow that’s perfect for creating an otherworldly atmosphere. Let’s get mischievous together! 😈

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment