276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NickHouse 20' Patio Umbrella Replacement Cord Line Rope String Green Dot Heavy Duty Patio

£11.65£23.30Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Then you can gently slip the canvas cover off the top of the umbrella, and set it aside. 2. Disassemble the Crank Housing

The great thing about parasols and accessories is that they can be manoeuvered around your garden with ease, depending on your requirements and the height of the sun. You can store them safely in your shed or garage when they’re not in use, then erect them when you require additional shade. We sell many styles of garden parasols, including illuminated versions that help you see better when the sun goes down while also giving them a more attractive appearance. Watch this video for further information on cleaning your cushions. Can I leave my cushions out all the time?Ensure the correct weight allowance. This is essential to make certain the base can keep the umbrella and pole in place. For a typical 9 foot umbrella, if it’s being fed through a table the weight should be around 55lbs. If you’re keeping it free-standing, you’ll need to use a heavier base — somewhere in the region of 100lbs. As with all paint finishes through prolonged exposure to UV the paint will gradually fade. Can I place hot dishes directly onto the aluminium surface?

We advise storing cushions inside over the winter months. Can I leave my cushions inside a cushion bag over the Winter? A thin layer of outer fabric can retain water but will usually dry after a period of 24-48 hours of ensuing warmer, dry conditions. In the unlikely event the inner filling becomes wet please remove the outer cover and allow to dry for 48 hours before replacing. Can I machine wash my cushions?Is there a maximum weight limit for a cocoon?The following is a guideline only: Single cocoon – 100kg Double cocoon – 175kg Triple cocoon – 200kg Should I use a cover with my cocoon?Yes, we advise the use of a furniture cover when the product is not in use. What are cocoon poles made from? All of our parasols have a UV factor of 50 (excludes Gloucester and wooden centre-post parasols). Can I buy replacement parts for my parasol?

We do not recommend covering teak furniture, due to it being a natural product. Should I cover my teak components during wintertime?You will find instructions in the box attached to the red string. Please read and follow instructions for use carefully. Will my firepit keep me warm?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment