276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Highland Park Viking Tribe Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70cl

£28.125£56.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The traditional method of maturation gives a unique character to it. They offer a huge range of whiskey to explore. You can get a range of whiskey that has matured for over 50years. Consumption of whiskey helps in reducing stress. There's a very little amount of sodium and no fat.

It adds an aromatic smoky flavor to the whiskey. The company still uses the traditional and labor-intensive process of production. They use the process of floor malting and turn the barley with their hands every day. Consumption of moderate amounts of whiskey is also very advantageous to health. It raises the amount of good cholesterol in the body that helps to lower the risk of heart disease. Each and every Member must be of legal drinking age in its country of residence to be allowed to use the Service. If no such law exists in a Member’s country of residence, the Member has to be over 21 years old to use the Service. We have the right to ask you to provide proof of your age and/or to provide further identification to prevent underage usage and/or for any other legal or legitimate purpose. By using the Service, and by creating an account you represent, warrant and confirm that you are of legal age. The company expertly curb the peat by hand and dried naturally. The peats collected by them are rich in heather. They burn the peats in ancient kilns. It infuses the aromatic smoke in the malting barley. I am more than happy that HP does offer new limited releases once and a while, whether they have age statements or not and the Viking themed marketing behind them doesn't bother me either, HP is produced on an island with a clear Viking connection and if associating the whisky with the islands Viking past helps promote and sell it, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Awards for Highland Park Valkyrie

In the core range, you can explore their collection of whiskey aged from 10 to 50 years. All the whiskey has distinctive flavor notes. In this range, the brand offers a special collection of Magnus and Dragon Legend. The weather condition of Orkney island is highly favorable in the maturation of the whiskey. The flavor notes of the whiskey are also infused with the character of fruits and spices. Anyone else feeling overwhelmed by the number of NAS whiskies Highland Park are coming out with? Viking Tribe, Dragon Legend, Spirit of the Bear, Valkyrie, Valknut and others in duty free...

Nothing in the Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from gross negligence or willful misconduct by us. The company is obsessed with oak casks. They carefully select and cut European and American oaks. Their quality of cask contributes 80% of the final flavor to the whiskey. It also gives the natural color to the whiskey. Highland Park is one of the top brands of whiskey. The company has received several awards for their ranges. The brand expertise in providing a quality range of whiskey enriched in aroma and flavors.In all honesty I've not done my homework, and correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like they are just slapping another Viking-like word on a new bottle! The signature character of the brand is the infuse heathery aromatic smoky flavor. This character of the whiskey is added by the burning of peats. The peats are carefully selected and dried in summer.

Unless mandatory applicable law provides otherwise, your use of and membership to the Service are exclusively governed by Dutch law. We shall first try to settle any dispute over a dram of whisky. Disputes that cannot be settled over multiple drams of whisky shall be solely submitted to the court of Amsterdam, The Netherlands unless mandatory applicable law provides otherwise. In the taste notes all the range of whiskey is infused with an aromatic smoky flavor. The combination of fruity flavor and winter spices enhances the flavor notes of the whiskey.Highland Park really have been churning out the NAS whiskies recently. Not all of them have been great though. Highland Park offers its range of whiskey in four categories. They are available in the core range, travel retail range, special editions, and archive. Regardless of whether the Service offers the functionality to contribute, you are solely responsible and liable for any content and information that you create, upload, post, publish, link to, duplicate, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available on the Service or to other Members, such as chat messages, text messages, videos, audio, audio recordings, music, pictures, photographs, text and any other information or materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (“Contributions”). Bottled at 46% ABV and described as having intensified flavours of citrus fruits, sweet vanilla and peppery spices, balanced with Highland Park's characteristic aromatic smokiness. In the travel range, the brand offers a series of whiskeys. They are available in Svein, Einar, Harald, Sigurd, Ragnvald, and Thorfinn. Their range of special editions offers a unique series of whiskey.

Without prejudice to the section Liability below, the Service may be temporarily unavailable during maintenance, updates, etc. We shall make reasonable efforts to inform you of any unavailability due to maintenance or updates. Tasted all that you mention except of course the new Viking Tribe and I couldn't fault one of them, also had some of the now discontinued NAS travel retail range such as Einar and Svein which were both very good and the Highland Park Sigurd which was superb. Admittedly Harald and Dark Origins NAS whiskies were not great but I wouldn't call them poor. The traditional process of maturation helps the brand to add unique flavor in the drink. During the process of cask harmonization flavors from different casks combine and harmonize. There are numerous advantages of Highland Park single malt whiskey. The company uses high-quality ingredients in the preparation of the whiskey.If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect. Highland Park the brand of single malt whiskey uses the five keystones in production. The usage of aromatic peat is one of the key ingredients in making of whiskey.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment