276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sennheiser CX 300S Ear-Canal Headphones with Universal Smart Remote - Black, 508593

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I never used to listen at max volume on my 275, but here even on full volume I keep on pressing the volume up button. And even if you have weirdly shaped ears, the various sized ear tips included in the package should give you the fit you’re looking for. We’ve got a muscular, rich bass that gives ample impact to pop songs and tons of warmth to rock tracks.

Four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of ear adapters are included so you can get an individualized fit for personal comfort. Obviously there are some headphones, but accompanying that are four different size ear tips so you should be able to fit them in your ears without any issues. The Triangle LN01A active HiFi speakers are here - and aiming to deliver an immersive and clutter-free audio experience. Oldalainkon a partnereink által szolgáltatott információk és árak tájékoztató jellegűek, melyek esetlegesen tartalmazhatnak téves információkat.Denon PerL earbuds redefine personalised sound We all hear differently, so we shouldn’t all listen the same. I have a quite old pair of Sennheiser earphones which are fabulous, but they don’t have a microphone, so I thought I would get a couple of pairs of Sennheiser CX 300S earphones. However, despite everything now becoming wireless, you’d be surprised how popular the trusty wired headphone is. Slightly forward leaning, the mids in the CX 300S offer a refreshing alternative to a v-shaped sound profile. Like the lows and mids, the highs abound with detail, and it’s all too easy to get lost in your favorite music with this tiny earphone.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers and we don’t sell your information to others. Writing this review after a year with these earphones, I can say confidently that this is the most value for money pair of earphones on the market. The crispness of each note is sometimes lost in Rachmaninov’s Prélude, as it is with some of the synthesised noises and samples that make up Atoms For Peace’s complex percussion. Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard that allows data transfers between devices placed in close proximity, using short-wavelength, ultra-high frequency radio waves. A Sennheiser CX 300S fülhallgatójával növelje a hangminőséget, amely a Sennheiser technológiájának köszönhetően rendkívül részletes hangvisszaadást és basszust ad.In ear design creates a secure fit for excellent reduction of ambient noise so you can relax and focus on the music. Hướng đến nhu cầu giá rẻ nhưng vẫn đảm bảo được chất lượng tốt nhất, Sennheiser đã tính toán vô cùng kỹ lưỡng để cho ra đời chiếc tai nghe phù hợp với số đông ngừoi dùng. track the polyrhythm in Atoms For Peace’s Before Your Very Eyes… with ease, and while it could be weightier, there is enough bounce in the bass guitar and synthesizer to send Thom Yorke into one of those epileptic caterpillar jigs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment