276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SMOK NOVO 2 E Cigarette Vape Starter Kit POD System 2mL No Nicotine (7-Color Resin Streak) Ultra-Compact, Gorgeous, Enhanced, Authentic SMOK Vape POD

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall, the NOVO 2’s performance is a solid 7/10, meaning it’s not market-leading like the UWELL Caliburn, but it is a lot better than most. SMOK has also bought in a bunch of new resin hue options for the NOVO 2; you have several options –mine test unit was the marble finish one and I think it looks pretty darn badass. It is worth noting, though, that it isn’t ACTUAL resin; rather, it is some kind of treated plastic. Doing this allowed SMOK to keep the price nice and low. The 800mAh battery lasted me two and a half days of very consistent and heavy vaping. That’s really good for such a small vape. Battery life is definitely a strong point with this one. All options are a clear, easy-view transparent plastic pod unless otherwise stated. Novo (Side-filling design)

SMOK Novo, Novo 2, Novo 2S, Novo 2X Vape Pods | Vape UK SMOK Novo, Novo 2, Novo 2S, Novo 2X Vape Pods | Vape UK

One of the pods tastes burnt before I'd even started, that's with waiting 10 mins and priming the coil. ONLY ONE pod with NO PERFORMANCE LOSS. They’re EXCELLENT coils/mesh. I think alot of people try to use 70vg/30pg juice and above and that shit gums up above 1ohm coils and kills them alot faster. This is a draw activated vape so you just have to inhale on the mouthpiece to vape. There’s no physical fire button or buttons of any sort. It’s a very easy to use device. The draw activation works great too and requires little effort to vape.When the battery life is under 30%, the draw gets noticeably weaker. I would suggest charging your Novo 2 when it’s at the red level to save yourself the weak and unsatisfying draws. The Smok Novo 2X vape kit includes a 0.9 Ohm Smok Novo 2X pod which features a built in mesh coil. This means that e-liquid in the pod is vapourised against a larger surface area, which improves flavour production whilst still creating a smaller amount of vapour. We recommend pairing this pod with e-liquids that are 50% PG and higher to ensure the coil lasts as long as possible and the best flavour is created. Smok recommend the 1.4ohm pod for nicotine salts and the 1.0ohm pod for regular nicotine ejuices but I found them to both be good for either. The 1.0ohm mesh pod will deliver a slightly stronger throat hit but it’s still perfectly fine for use with nic salts. The Smok Novo 2X vape kit is a refillable pod vape that is ideal for new and experienced vapers. Featuring a compact 800mAh built-in battery, this vape kit can deliver up 20W of power. It's compatible with the Smok Novo 2 and Novo 2X pods, which means you can choose from a large selection of pods that will deliver both an RDTL (Restricted Direct To Lung) and an MTL (Mouth To Lung) inhale.

Novo 2C Vape Kit - 3 Free E-Liquids - Vape Club Smok Novo 2C Vape Kit - 3 Free E-Liquids - Vape Club

Depending on the system you’re currently using, prepare to be more or less impressed by SMOK’s latest evolution in the NOVO line. Vaping with the Novo 2 has been awesome. The pods take a fill to break in but once they do they’re amazing. I’m particularly impressed by the 1.0ohm pod. The mesh produces accurate and full flavor that is surprising to get from a pod vape. It’s not on the level of an RDA (no pod vape is) but it’s definitely good. The draw is a little looser than I prefer but the quality of vapor makes up for it big time. This doesn’t mean it isn’t very good, it just means that there are better options out there –though they do cost more!As before, the SMOK Novo 2’s pods are removable and 100% refillable. They each hold 2ml and you have options for either 1ohm or 1.4ohm coil heads.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment