276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Destination Fabulous: Finding your way to the best you yet

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mitchell Beazley, part of the Octopus Publishing Group, has acquired Destination Fabulous: Finding your way to the best you yet by Anna Murphy, fashion director of the Times. Take your thawed pre-made empanada dough and roll each piece with a rolling pin until they are about ½” larger in diameter. I roll them while still on their plastic separator sheets for easy handling.

A witty, warm, wise and illuminating guide to how to be your best self, inside and out. Deliciously upbeat and brimful of positivity, it's a perfect roadmap for the years ahead. I loved it.' Mariella Frostrup Full of uplifting advice, practical wisdom and kind intelligence: I certainly felt more fabulous after reading it.’ Elizabeth Day

Complete this captcha to connect to Foyles

From the Fashion Director of The Times comes a wise, inspiring and invigorating guide to making the most of life as a grown-up woman – from the practical (how to dress your best) to the existential (how to feel your best). Fold the dough in half to cover the filling and pinch the edges of the dough together to seal. Use a fork to crimp the edges to secure the turkey empanadas wrapper further (or fold the edges of the dough over in sections). Repeat with the remaining dough and fillings. A witty, warm, wise and illuminating guide to how to be your best self, inside and out. Deliciously upbeat and brimful of positivity, it’s a perfect roadmap for the years ahead. I loved it.’ Mariella Frostrup

It's not about impossible goals. It's not about running a marathon (unless you want it to be). It's not about denying the ageing process, nor attempting to erase its signs. It's not about letting everything go, either. It's about balance. It's about the possible and the present. And it's about the future you want. Advisors can earn entries to the trip giveaway in several ways throughout May, with each activity earning an additional entry. Among those who qualify are:A joyous celebration of the pleasures of growing older, and an empowering manifesto for changing our attitudes to age.' Justine Picardie

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment