276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Arabian Oud perfume - Rosewood 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I can describe it as a sweet dewiness emanating from opulent surroundings, such as those in an Arabic palace. In short, this perfume looks like royalty in a bottle. We were at Penhaligons and of course Bergdorf Goodman could not be missing. But in the end I flew home without new perfume! None that I wanted to afford laughed at me that hard. It was great to test everything, so I thought I would get that at home too. The perfumers designed Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Aswad for those who prefer a unisex scent, and are confident and passionate. It’s best as a sexy choice for special occasions in the fall whether it’s for daily use or at parties and meetings. It was paradise, my husband was extremely patient and went everywhere with me - I think he even liked it a little bit... Rosewood and oud are among the opening accords of this well-blended scent. After an hour or two, a sweet vanilla note can be detected. The base includes musk to balance out the overwhelming sweetness.

It’s a perfume that exudes masculinity and femininity at the same time, making it perfect for those who love strong unisex fragrances. Standard Delivery to the UK is free of charge We will deliver your products to anywhere in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, the Highlands, Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles). All of the best Arabian Oud fragrances smell good. But there are 6 Arabian perfumes this house makes that truly stand out. They are normally interpreted as Westernized versions of truly luxurious Arabic perfumes.It’s ideal for weddings, engagement parties, graduations, birthdays and anniversaries – anything that demands a little more fanfare in the scent department. This is a sophisticated blend of traditional oriental accords and modern woody aromas which gives off a timeless impression of a unisex fragrance. It is exceptionally long-lasting. Each extract revealed in this fragrance will draw you into the wondrous world of an Arabian night. If you’re after the best Arabic perfume for ladies or the best Arabian Oud fragrance for men, this perfume house is probably on your radar. Its Arabian Oud woody and sweet perfumes are already popular outside Asia, which makes you think at just how successful these could be if they would easily be available in stores.

The balance between warm vanilla and smoky oud wins over any nose that loves an Eastern scent that is not overpowering.Listed as unisex, I find it rather feminine but I can imagine that men can also smell fantastic with it :) So now it was clear, I must have it - also as a reminder, as it looks like USA travel will not be possible as soon as possible... Rosewood Arabian Oud perfume deserves special attention, mainly because its notes provide a woody perfume with a sweet, deep aroma that is distinguished and inviting.

The term “oud,” which is also called “ agarwood oil,” refers to the resin from the heartwood of agarwood trees. The wood gets its strong odor when it becomes infected with mold, which leads to the creation of agarwood. Oud is mild in this perfume and it can be a top note interpretation for those who’re not into oud too much. This perfume is unisex and mostly used by men. This is a great perfume for parties, gatherings and public places. Arabian Oud Kashmir is one of the most famous unisex fragrances in the world. SCENT TYPE: Warm, Incense, Eastern, Woody, Oriental | An exciting scent of sweet Madagascar vanilla and oriental Cambodian Oud; This fragrance opens with the aroma of sweet eastern wood essence and incense and projects a refined scent of carefully blended Cambodian Oud and elegant white musk. A warm woody Eau de Parfum with a distinguished deep inviting sweet aroma. Inspired by eastern influence, this exotic unisex fragrance is exceptional at pulling attention.

Looking for a traditional Oud fragrance? The swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Aswad will be your Arabian Oud choice. Need to impress on formal occasions such as at work? Spice your day up with the amazing rosewood Arabian Oud. Or do you need that extra edge on your dating night? Go for the Arabian Knight cologne. This perfume is best used to help attract someone with a unisex scent. It will be a great aid on first dates. The saffron fades away and it makes way for rose and patchouli. Musk and amber also give it a pleasant overall vibe. For the following Arabian Oud perfumes, you’d be recommended to first sample them in stores. At the same time, their scarcity makes them almost impossible to find in the average shopping mall, which means most of those who have these best Arabic perfumes buy them online without sampling.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment