276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RG35XX Retro Handheld Game Console 3.5-inch Supports Linux and Garlic Dual Stylem, 35xx with a 64G Card Pre-Loaded 6900 Games Supports HDMI and TV Output with bag

£34.995£69.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

MAC USERS: use The Unarchiver to extract the .7z file, then flash the SD1 card using the Mac version of Balena Etcher. If you also want to expand the SD1 card partition, I recommend following these steps by Ryan Parman. When formatting an SD2 card that is over 32GB in size, use Disk Utility and format it to the “MS-DOS(FAT)” format. Audio volume no longer gets saved in manually created core overrides (prevents unexpected volume changes on game load) Created an overlay for the MAME2003-Xtreme core to disable the Normal2x filter (it doesn't really handle it well) The rumble motor now receives its data via a separate thread (this fixes the FPS drops people have been experiencing in rumble enabled PlayStation & GBA games)

Fixed a bug in the recent game list that (sometimes) required you to delete a game twice for it to disappear Inside the Core Options section you can make adjustments like removing the sprite limit on certain systems, or setting colorization options for systems like Game Boy and Game Boy Color. Note that while playing Game Boy games you can also toggle between the colorization options by pressing the L2 and R2 buttons. The overlay render thread now renders at 1FPS (which is plenty for notifications and saves CPU cycles)While in a game, press the MENU button to bring up an options screen. Here you can quit your game, load/save your state, and browse more options. Note that by default, games will not auto-save or auto-load, so be sure to save your progress using in-game saves or save states. Merged tf1save.cfg into retroarch.cfg (so that directly-booted RetroArch instances can share saves with GarlicOS-booted TF1 games) A: Try to cycle the option on Retroarch > Settings > Saving > Don't Overwrite The SaveRAM on Loading Save State. I have more success keeping it disabled.

Sync events for skipped D-pad rollovers no longer fire (there's no need for them on straight jumps between -1 & 1 on the axis scale) Finally, I would recommend that you build your ROM library now, if you haven’t already. The device comes with a bunch of games, but they are poorly organized, in the Chinese language, or just outright buggy. Make a folder called “ROMS” or something like it, and make distinct folders for each of the systems you would like to play on your device. I recommend naming your game folders after the “Rom Folder” names found in this guide, because that’s how they’ll be organized on your device when using GarlicOS. For best results, unzip your files with the exception of Arcade/NeoGeo titles. It's a fast & easy to understand operating system that should make Miyoo Mini / OnionOS users feel right at home with its similar look & feel!Normal2x is now the default filter for most cores (sharpest looking pixels we can afford while still using most of the screen real estate) Re-enabled audio synchronization (we previously disabled it because it helped MD frame pacing but it completely destroyed audio output across the board by introducing noticeable stutters) The Saves & Screenshots directories are now auto-created on boot (to work around some retroarch.cfg limitations... this fixes the screenshot issues people were reporting) MiniTool Partition Wizard— This tool will allow you to expand the ROMS partition on your SD1 card, to make space for your BIOS files (and game files if you want to put them there, too). Note that in the video below I demonstrate this process using DiskGenius, but since making that video I have read some concerns about DiskGenius’ Chinese origins; and so it may be safer to use products like MiniTool Partition Wizard or EaseUS Partition Master (for this one, use the “Extend” option rather than “Resize”). For each of these software services, the process is similar, just with a different user interface.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment