276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Behind Closed Doors: The gripping, shocking, million-copy and international bestselling psychological thriller from the author of The Dilemma

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If Grace makes trouble for him, or kills herself, Jack will be able to emotionally torture Millie without any intervention from Grace.

psychological suspense novels like Gone Girl are characterized by the destabilizing effect they have on their reader; where tension is built and maintained through misdirection and the manipulation of narrative twists, keeping the reader guessing, uncertain about what's actually going on, where the story is headed, if the narrator can be trusted. However it has been a very long time since I have read a thriller book, so it was a good introduction back in to them, so I definitely be picking up another in the near future.

Later on, Millie is also the one to come up with the perfect solution for killing Jack—sleeping pills.

Paris I had my suspicions about a friend's marriage, my imagination went into overspin and Behind Closed Doors was the result! She’s spooked by something she saw driving in the woods while going home– and now that woman is dead and she can’t get it out of her mind. I HAD to find out what happened, so seriously, I stayed in bed until NOON, with no thoughts of family, friends, or world chaos.But then again, it was so clever and effective the way the author had Grace happily heading off to the airport by herself, and it kept me incredibly tense and curious about what had happened and whether she truly would be free. Make sure you read this with a glass of wine or a box of chocolates, as they may save your life by distracting you from the story long enough to remind you oxygen is an essential part of survival. The book shows glimpses of the past but mainly covers Grace’s experience in the present, after becoming married to Jack. Grace waits in Bangkok for four days, feigning worry when Jack never answers his phone and doesn’t join her. PARIS is the New York Times and internationally bestselling author of Behind Closed Doors, The Breakdown, Bring Me Back, The Dilemma, and The Therapist.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment