276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cinnamon

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Princess Cinnamon, the royal child of the Rajah and Rani of a small, hot country, had lovely, pearl-like eyes incapable of sight, and had been mute her entire life. She had nothing to say until this humorless alpha male showed her everything there is to talk about? The tiger introduces her to pain and fear but it is only when he introduces love that the princess speaks. Suitable for family reading time to children from 5 years Many thanks to Bloomsbury Publishers for sending me an Advanced Review Copy in exchange for my honest review. Though this isn't a traditional tale, which parts of the story make it seem like a classic folktale?

They may have lived happily ever after, but probably not; in any case, we're never told what happens to anyone except the aunt: everyone remembers her as a beautiful young woman, based on her portrait. Alone with the Princess, the tiger – 'a nightmare in black and orange who moved like a god through the world' – shows Cinnamon pain, by sticking a claw into her hand, and fear, by roaring its terrible roar.

PLEASE NOTE: From 1st of July 2021, shipments from the UK to EU countries will be subject to Value Added Tax (VAT) charges. The text for this was originally released in 1995, according to the copyright, but I understand this is the first time it’s been released in print. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives. For example, there's an older auntie who nags people a lot, and she is eventually eaten by the tiger for this offence.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. However, he also shows her love by licking her face with his rough, red tongue, which is what makes Cinnamon utter her first word. It’s the story of a blind and mute Indian girl whose parents try—as parents will—anything to get the girl talking. fear and love and without much real effort gets her to talk, though her aunt is skeptical the plan worked.A talking tiger is the only one who may be able to get a princess to speak in this beautiful picture book set in a mythic India by Newbery Medal-winning and New York Times bestselling author Neil Gaiman, illustrated in bold colors by Divya Srinivasan. By signing up to this newsletter, I consent to receiving information and offers relating to restaurants in The Cinnamon Collection. Unlike other stories by Neil Gaiman, this one takes place in India, but it is not any less enchanting or delightful (Norse mythology is this author's strength so it was no matter of course). A short story set in India by Neil Gaiman illustrated by Divya Srinivasan, and read by a person whose name I could not find on a tiny Vox audio attachment to the physical copy of the book.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment