276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tricked Into Chastity (Femdom, Chastity)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Next → Next post: Most Beautiful Shemale Tumblr Primary Sidebar Widget Area Search for: Search Recent Posts No Ads + Exclusive Content + HD Videos + Cancel Anytime Claim your 7 day free access By signing up today, First, a little warning for everyone: This story is pretty dark! Just keep in mind that it’s a continuation of my Halloween escape room post. Proceed at your own risk and happy reading! Well, chastity play is pretty rad. And having these chastity captions is a surefire way of getting you to plead for release.

Tricked Into Your Chastity Contract - FemDom POV Cock Cage Tricked Into Your Chastity Contract - FemDom POV Cock Cage

Also, you can try to get her to wear a chastity belt to alter the odds for that period a little bit. Smooth, ey 😉 Well, my sexy perverts… What did you think about the fate of this poor husband? Do you think that anyone could learn to enjoy such a life? I’m thinking probably not… Either way, I hope I didn’t put anyone off of their own chastity fantasies! I’d love for you to let me know your thoughts in the comments below. Male chastity captions are a great way to go if you’re both a keyholder or submissive. You can build your endurance and test your chaste limits with this unforgiving method. Slave, if you are going to keep being late for appointments, I will bring you here in chains next time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment