276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fujifilm NP-W126S Lithium-Ion Battery for X-Pro1, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1

£28.995£57.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lithium ion technology so no memory effect – you can recharge the battery at any point without having to discharge it first. As used by the Fuji X-T2, X-Pro2, X-T10, X-E2S, X-A2, HS50EXR, HS33EXR and HS30EXR digital camera models. Usualy, I Don't shoot video so until I bought a generic NP-W126S, I will use a NP-W126 when NP-W126S will be discharged….

Produced in China by our reliable domestic manufacturers and through our verification and sales channels to ensure product quality and safety. This issue isn’t that serious on new Fuji cameras (like X-T2 or X-Pro2) since their indicator is more granular and even percentage can be shown. Older cameras (X-T1 or X-Pro1) offer only 4 states of the indicator (Full or 3 bars, 2 bars, 1 bar and Empty). Based on the chart we can deduct how much of the battery remains when there is a change in the battery indicator: MHz (11 channels) in the case of the X-T3 WW. EF‑X8 shoe-mounted flash unit (not included with the X-T3 WW) Guide number

Similar Products

Well, that's a piece of information I've not seen. Where did you read that about the X-Pro2 design? B&H lists compatibility for the battery as: X-T2 and X-Pro2. Why do they identify these two as fully compatible but not the X-T1 and earlier x models? You must have sources that say B&H got it wrong. I'm genuinely curious. The Fujifilm NP-W126S is a high performance lithium-ion rechargeable battery which provides users with long term use and repeated charges. The Fujifilm NP-W126S is recommended for X-T2 in conjunction with the Vertical Power Booster Grip to allow 30min of 4K movie recording. I'm not sure that any camera, except the X-T2, has the correct circuitry to take advantage of the NP-W126s. I haven’t done any rigorous testing in this area, so far I’ve just tried to put all the brands to a fridge for few days, but haven’t measured any significant loss of charge. Even when not used for a long period, none of my batteries suffered any significant discharge. Battery aging

BC-W126S : 65 mm × 91.5 mm × 31.2 mm/2.6 in. × 3.6 in. × 1.2 in., excluding projections BC-W126 : 65 mm × 91.5 mm × 28 mm/2.6 in. × 3.6 in. × 1.1 in., excluding projections I also used my thermal camera, Flir One for Android ( iOS version exists too), to capture batteries after a heavy load. While the original battery shows mostly evenly distributed heat on its surface, the noname battery has much higher temperature in a smaller rectangle in the middle. This might be the reason for swelling of some batteries. Self-discharging So, although capacity need not be a deal breaker issue for the OEM vs 3rd Party decision, it is not the only performance specification that needs to be considered. He now also published the most comprehensive guide to Fujifilm original and third party batteries I have ever seen on the web so far. Still pictures: Standard output sensitivity equivalent to ISO 160 – 12800 in increments of 1/3 EV; AUTO; extended output sensitivity equivalent to ISO 80, 100, 125, 25600, or 51200Movies: Standard output sensitivity equivalent to ISO 160 – 12800 in increments of 1/3 EV; AUTO; extended output sensitivity equivalent to ISO 25600 Well it's nice to know I can buy one of these more expensive NP-W126S batteries and use it in my X-E2 with absolutely zero gain in performance.

The Duracell multi-fit camera battery provides long-lasting lithium-ion power for a range of camera makes and models, allowing hundreds of photos to be taken on a single charge. Well, that's a piece of information I've not seen. Where did you read that about the X-Pro2 design? B&H lists compatibility for the battery as: X-T2 and X-Pro2. Why do they identify these two as fully compatible but not the X-T1 and earlier x models?You must have sources that say B&H got it wrong. I'm genuinely curious. However, even with a genuinely equivalent capacity to the OEM battery, there may still be differences in power delivery rate, self-discharge rate, and ultimate rate of decline in battery’s SoH (State of Health).

Viết đánh giá

It makes more sense to me that Fuji would have designed both of the Generation 3 cameras to take full advantage of the new battery they were developing, but that the battery might not have been ready for the X-Pro2 release. This product information is fully applicable to the Fujifilm series compatible batteries, "Fujifilm battery NP-W126S". I'd love if they can be charged by USB or provide a USB out so i don't need to carry mobile charger and this

We're very easy to find, our London store is just off Oxford Street between Oxford Circus station and Tottenham Court Road station. The Essex shop is located in High Chelmer Shopping Centre, just off the High Street in Chelmsford.The Stevenage shop is located in the Old Town, in the old Post Office with parking outside With the X-T2 announcement and the new battery, I'm trying to get it around my head what the difference in the battery is? From what I can see in the pictures, the two are identical size and both are rated at 1260mAh. The frame rate and number of frames per burst varies with shooting conditions and type of memory card used.We have already reported about Dom Varney’s articles “ Powering the Fujifilm X-T3” and “ Fujifilm NP-W126S Battery Counterfeits – A Visual Guide to Spotting the Fakes“. If you want the ultimate performance or you do a lot of 4K video recording or continuous shooting, NP-W126S is clearly the winner. That said, some of the third party batteries are very close to the Fujifilm’s original in performance, while they cost only a fraction of the price.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment