276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick 9 Happy Nude Year Nudes, 6.7ml

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Since Lulu met her husband at a mutual friend’s party on December 31st, they celebrate the event with a special vacation at least every other year. Alternatively, the driver may try again on the following working day if they feel there is no suitable safe place to leave your parcel.

I do have to mention, because it is a light color with a velvety matte finish, this shade emphasizes my vertical lip lines and any dry bits, if any.Bourjois have a high quality product range, each product is carefully designed to make them easy to use and a pleasure to carry in your handbag! To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. But when on its not to heavy and is nice on the lip Lovely feeling lipy but unfortunately I got the wrong shade.

Start your own Cult in a land of false prophets, venturing out into diverse and mysterious regions to build a loyal community of woodland worshippers and spread your word to become the one true Cult.It has just the right amount of peach to cancel out the blueness in my natural lip color, especially around the edges. The highly pigmented formula effectively coats the lips with solid color that will be the perfect finish to any look. Providing all women across the world professional products that are tasteful and easy to apply, without breaking the bank.

When her husband announces they're taking an unexpected trip to a surprising destination, Lulu must juggle countless emotions, bundles of disappointment and four jumbo packages of Funyuns before she’s ready for the excursion. Don’t forget to use a Hydrating Toner after Exfoliating Acid Toner to prevent dryness and irritation. Enriched with evanescent oils, it's incredibly sensuous formula provides a soft, second-skin feel - without drying or fading lips.A brand born into the world of theatre and the performing arts, becoming internationally known over time! As far as the formula goes, Happy Nude Year has similar consistency to the rest of Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvets that I have. When you want intense, matte colour that won't dry out your lips, Rouge Edition Velvet delivers the look you love in a long-lasting liquid lipstick.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment