276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Proctor Silex Alex's Lemonade Stand Electric Citrus Juicer Machine and Squeezer (66331), Plastic, Yellow

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To store in the refrigerator: fresh lemon juice will last 2-3 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. However, it tends to get more bitter as it sits, so it’s best to freeze it for long-term storage. The simple 1-button automated press operation makes juicing much easier than using a regular citrus press, juicers, or handheld juice squeezers. Includes 2 (low + high) interchangeable pulp filters to catch pulp and seeds. It is the juice obtaining by crushing lemon fruit. Isn’t that simple? Lemon juice is most often using in a beverage calling lemonade. This drink is made using lemon juice, water, and sugar. The juice is also most commonly using around the world for a variety of culinary and non-culinary purposes. The acidic content concentration in the fruit juice varies according to the variety of the fruit. Lemon juice can help protect the liver from the damage caused by chronic alcohol consumption. According to the BioMed Research International 2017 issue, the flavonoids in it aid in detoxing harmful metals from the blood. Additionally, the lemon essential oils and pectin have an insulating effect on the stomach and intestine. [28] Household Cleaner

Easy to clean: Timely cleaning equipment is an important guarantee to ensure the lemon juice is hygienic and sterile. Then, hold the lemon over your container (optionally place a strainer first, though this method shouldn’t allow much pulp/seeds to escape the lemon) and squeeze. The juice should stream out through the hole. Now that you have your lemons, it’s time to squeeze them into the juicer. Start by washing the lemons under warm running water to remove any dirt or bacteria. Cut the lemons in half and place them in the juicer. Turn on the juicer and let it do its job. Once the lemons have been fully juiced, you should have about a cup of fresh lemon juice. 3. Dissolve The Sugar In The Water Using ice cubes will water down your drink, so be sure to flavor the water before freezing. Use lemon juice or lemon essence. Are there Any Homemade Lemonade Benefits? Some manual juicers are tabletop versions that still automatically strain the seeds/pulp from the juice. Others, like the handheld “reamer” photographed, do not. When using the latter, you could place a strainer over the jug/bowl you’re juicing the lemons over. That way, you don’t need to strain it afterward . With a Fork or Spoon

Lemon Juice Nutrition

Make ahead: You can make the simple syrup well in advance and store it in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.

Okay, I’ll admit, this method was odd even for me. But when I tried it and it actually worked… Who knew?! While it’s usually my last resort (more cleanup and mess!), the fact that more of the skin oils are infused into the juice makes it extra zippy! Lemon essential oil is actually pretty healthy and good for you, it’s just a bit too powerful for when you make lemonade.With the patented “automatic juicing” mechanism, you’ll get all the juice out of your oranges, grapefruits or other citrus fruits with minimal waste. Plus, the sleek and stylish design is sure to complement any kitchen décor. Things In The Spotlight Just press the button and the juicer will do the rest for you. Further, owing to its built-in silent motor, it will not generate annoying noise at all. Although it is not as well-made as the previous gadgets, it also can help you press out the lemon juice. Well, but still I have to say that you had better no expect too much from it. Simple syrup: You can buy simple syrup pre-made, but it’s so easy to make at home! I love using my simple syrup recipe – you need only sugar and water. If preferred, you can also use other sweeteners, like honey.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment