276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ColiCor Cosplay Costume Set, Homelander Costume Cosplay Full Outfit Uniform Suit with Shoes, Cosplay Costume Uniform Full Set for Adult Kids - XL

£119.99£239.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You're reviewing: Homelander The Seven Cosplay Costume The Boys S3 Costume Top Level How do you rate this product? Some very minor mods are needed,It's just that the trousers are a bit long, and I roll it up a little and put it in my shoes then can't see it but otherwise a solid and sturdy costume! Don’t forget, whilst the general measurements we take are for the height, chest, waist and hip – if you have any special requirements then you will need to let us know.

ColiCor Cosplay Costume Set, Homelander Costume Cosplay Full

With these items and a little bit of creativity, you can create your own Homelander costume and transform it into the powerful superhero from "The Boys". His latest life altering adventure brings him to an epic encounter with Thanos at Avengers: Endgame, where he tries to save the universe and accumulate the infinity stones from Thanos. Whether you are from the US, UK, or usually wear European sizes – our costumes are made in a variety of different materials with specialized stitching and parts, so your usual size will not apply here. With the face of a movie star and the power of a god, Homelander is the greatest superhero alive and the leader of The Seven. Homelander wears red gloves and boots, as well as a cape that stands for America, symbolizing patriotism.

With boots, we will need some more measurements due to the variations in calf size and leg length, however, there is a handy guide on how to measure and what we will need from you.

Homelander Costume | Homelander Official Merchandise | Big Homelander Costume | Homelander Official Merchandise | Big

The chemistry definitely works, and Homelander's cosplayer lives up to his name with a vicious take on the character that melds the most extreme bits of his personality into one boastful bundle. When Queen Maeve tried to hurt him with a sword, the weapon ended up breaking upon impact and barely caused a cut on his face. Cosplayer Beast_awakens is at the center of this amazing The Boys cosplay, which features amazing takes on all seven of The Seven.As always, if you like the cosplay featured in this list, make sure to check out the original creators at the links provided and support their work in whatever way you can. Every detail fits like a puzzle piece, and all of Homelander's most important qualities are rendered accurately. It’s the powerless against the super powerful as The Boys embark on a heroic quest to expose the truth about “The Seven,” and their formidable Vought backing. Plus, photographer giacomo_dotti adds their own professional touch to make this cosplay a complete winner.

Homelander Cosplay - Etsy UK

Homelander became the leader of the Seven and one of the most powerful superheroes of Vought-American. LEARN MORE Make your own DIY Homelander Costume and be the ultimate superfan (without spending a fortune). The bluish background seamlessly blends with the cosplay itself; the editing is so good that this picture could be mistaken as a promo for the show's third season. Photographer David Ngo on the merits of the cosplay with excellent shot composition and a keen eye for each and every detail. Please double-check the size chart and make sure the costume size matches your height, chest, waist, and hips.

A matching cross-body strap connects a single separate piece of shoulder armor which adds to the costume's charisma. THE BOYS is an irreverent take on what happens when superheroes, who are as popular as celebrities, as influential as politicians and as revered as Gods, abuse their superpowers rather than use them for good. This set-up is predominately made from a quality spandex, with the embellishments on the belt and boots being crafted from silica gel and the ornamental shoulders from an EVA material.

Homelander The Seven Cosplay Costume The Boys S1 Costume Top Homelander The Seven Cosplay Costume The Boys S1 Costume Top

The costume bundle includes the white and very feminine mini dress, with full length sleeves and metallic arm guards. The Homelander is the leader of the superhero group known as The Seven and is known for his patriotic costume and superhuman abilities.

Izak Bulten has written for Listverse, ScreenRant, CBR, TheTalko, TheGamer, GameRant, and The Art Of Puzzles. If you have any other special requirement, pls white it in 'Special Instruction' field when you fill in size. With its combination of style and functionality, this costume has become one of the most sought-after costumes for cosplayers and fans alike. An intimidating leather helmet features a star and eagle symbol which is mimicked throughout the ensemble. Because I alone have the might--I can take what's mine, I don't have to share, and that makes this whole fucking shitball my birthright.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment