276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Die Hard Advent Calendar Hans Gruber Falling off Off,Christmas Countdown Calend Falling off Nakatomi Plaza, Tabletop Wooden Home Oudoor Decorations Funny Gift (Blue)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can add a little fun to your Christmas season with one of these advent calendars. / Daniel Brandt of Brandt Builds (formerly Leatherhead Laser Works) I want to give credit to the TRUE Original-original designer of the die hard advent calendar. That is the Redditor who made this post! Make it feel like Christmas is getting near by watching Hans Gruber fall off of Nakatomi Plaza for 25 straight days! These calendars were completely designed by me and are made by me in my garage shop in MD.

There are two types of people; those that believe Die Hard is the best Christmas movie, and those that are wrong. The Die Hard inspired Advent Calendar Proves This

Other Popular Items

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment