276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Wean Your Baby: The step-by-step plan to help your baby love their broccoli as much as their cake

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The other thing that has been really shocking to me has been the difference between my two children.

I’m looking forward to the messy chaos that will be my life very soon… and the many photos and videos of him trying new things. This is one of my favourite recipes from the book – it’s so tasty and makes a great snack, lunch or side, as well as being fab topped with a dollop of cream cheese and some dill or a spoonful of hummus with some ground pistachios.They include some old family favourites from my childhood but also have tonnes of great breakfasts, snack-y options and delicious main meals too. Creating a positive mealtime environment within your nursery setting can make a huge different to how children view meals and food and to how the process of mealtimes goes each day too. Charlotte’s resources will help your family with a wide range of topics such as first foods, introducing allergens, adapting milk intakes, meal inspiration and trouble shooting common issues. Charlotte has made the weaning process so easy to follow and gives a very simple 'first 30 days' for introducing solids to baby. I LOVE it, everything about it, and I really think it’ll be a tool to help so many parents feel confident and supported through what can be a super tricky time: feeding kids in those early years!

Charlotte Stirling-Reed is a UK-based nutritionist and author of the Sunday Times bestselling How to Wean Your Baby. At Books2Door, we believe that reading is a fundamental skill that every child should have to help improve their vocabulary, grammar, and critical thinking skills.The recipes found within this book are both creative and thoughtful, providing alternatives for all diets and dietary requirements. Charlotte is an adept communicator, able to distil complex nutritional concepts in a clear and digestible way. I decided to make this my most practical book to date…it’s not just about recipes or about the nutrition we need as a family…. It is informative, visually satisfying and my baby has had a positive start to solid food as a result of this book. As always, let me know if you have any questions and do send through any feedback by visiting SR Nutrition’s contact page.

I was a bit fed up with creating multiple meals every day, making the same dishes, and having to spend so long creating them.years later and I now have THREE books to my name, all on topics I love and all with every page filled with my best work and my most thought out advice and favourite recipes. They have produced two pregnancy and baby milestone books, one “Pregnancy Milestones” and the other “Baby Milestones”, which takes parents right through pregnancy and the first year of their baby’s life. I wanted it to be a little different and so it’s really a book that heavily focuses on the HOW TO of weaning. Lastly, How to Wean Your Baby has a recipe section (on top of the 30 days of recipes from the step-by-step plan! So I have focused the introduction and all the advice pages on checklists, infographics, notes pages, step by step guides and lots more.

I know this wouldn’t be a problem for many moms, but for me and my baby starting solids was challenging enough as it was. The kids love it and even my husband - who is actually probably one of my biggest critics when it comes to my food, he's never satisfied - loves it. The idea being that after 30 days of handholding through the process, parents would have the confidence to continue weaning more smoothly thereafter. Her instructions are so clear and simple and the photos add such a big visual aid, especially when it comes to textures and sizes. Based on Charlotte’s influential veg-led approach, it tackles fussy eating before it begins and helps establish the healthy eating habits your baby needs to thrive.One of the selling points of How to Wean Your Baby is that is also comes along with a 30 day Step-by-Step guide to weaning. As with How to Wean Your Baby, this book needed to be visual and graphical and that’s exactly what I did – lots of graphs, charts, checklists, simple diagrams to help convey fairly complex info more easily. Charlotte now works with a variety of global brands and her expertise is highly sought-after amongst the media and celebrities alike. Charlotte Stirling-Reed is a registered nutritionist whose mission is to give parents confidence when it comes to feeding their children.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment