276°
Posted 20 hours ago

hypnotised by tech: lesbian bimbo transformations: Part 3 - Under Her Control

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for my fabulous nails. I like, love them so much,” Jason said flamboyantly.

Hey, I have an idea. How about we take Jason in here so that he can relax a little before start shopping.” Amy said as she pointed into a nail salon.Jason could not believe what was going on. Here he was getting his toenails painted and instead of telling the woman to stop, he tells her to make his toenails even girlier. Video contains male/female fighting, hypnosis, unmasking, chloroform KO, tranq dart KOs, karate chop KO, sleeping gas KO, injection KOs, over the shoulder carry, butt spankings, and limp play.

Okay class, today I'll be introducing you to our new group project. It'll be due next week and you'll be working in groups of four."Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons or places is entirely coincidental. As they stepped out of the car and began walking into the mall the girls began giggling as they looked at Jason. Katie whispered something to the two girls and the giggling grew louder causing Jason to feel uncomfortable. Suddenly Britney spoke up, “Hey Jason are you okay? You look a little nervous.” Jason just stood there frozen by the conversation the girls were having. He wanted to say something but for some reason couldn’t. “Maybe it won’t be too bad,” Jason thought to himself as the girls pulled him into the salon. “It’s not like I have to get my nails painted,” he told himself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment