276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Buttons and Lace: An Alpha Male Dark Mafia Romance (Barsetti Crime Family Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have just started to read your books, I just got done reading the Button Series and Started on the Lingerie Series. Once I start reading, I can’t stop and can’t wait to get to the next one you are a fantastic writer. Thank you for writing these, Books for everyone to read and enjoy. Reply o günden sonra adını hatırlamadığım o kızın da tavsiyesiyle, Pearl, Bones'un ona aşık olmasını sağlamaya çalışıyor. Crow Barsetti a dangerous and powerful arms dealer had a business deal go horribly wrong with Bones, he has been waiting and watching carefully to seek his revenge and when he sees Pearl with Bones he knew she would be the perfect leverage. Lo que inicia con un tema fuerte y poco relatado para mí en la literatura, como lo es la trata de blancas y la esclavitud sexual, se torna a casi mitad de la historia en un libro surrealista. Yo no quiero criticar duramente a la autora, pero lo que escribe aquí se desvía a mitad del libro a un romance tóxico, una relación nada sana. El segundo de esta serie, porque sí, es una serie, lo leí inmediatamente después de terminar este (yo a veces digo que no me quiero por someterme a estas torturas voluntariamente 😂), dicha relación empeora, así que mejor no invierto mi tiempo en subir mi opinión. will only bring more complex, complicated notions lingering as they both cope with facing what's really starting to unravel between them...especially within Pearl, the ongoing turmoil, self-questioning...

mesela Crow'un adını hatırlamadığım kardeşi ve Crow, Pearl'ü intikam almak için çaldılar. Kız kardeşlerine yapılanın aynısını Pearl'e yapmak için... Bones, Pearl'ü açık arttırmada 3 milyon dolara satın almıştı. Şimdi Barsetti'lerin Pearl'ü ona geri vermeleri için 20 milyon teklif ediyor. Tabi bunu duyan Crow'un adını hatırlamadığım kardeşi kızı geri vermeyi öneriyor. Kızı geri veriyormuş gibi yapıp parayı alınca kafasına sıkalım diyor. Crow'un bunu yapmaya niyeti yok mesela lfdkgdlkg şu an haberleri yok ama kapıldılar bile birbirlerine vhu.

Crow is a very interesting character. Though not as fleshed out, something about him reminded me of my ultimate alpha Barrons with the same scary hotness.

ben, kitap hakkında hiçbir şey bilmiyordum. E hal böyle olunca okurken 'ne olabilir?' diyerek senaryolar kuruyorum, bu olursa iğrenç olur, bu olursa okumam gibisinden.. And that was in fact the best part of the book, the consistency of their true nature while they evolved as characters through out the story. It's complex, complicated, blurred and yet you can still see how they stay true to themselves within the turmoil and inner struggle. However, she knows that all of the things that she gets come with a price attached to them. When it comes to the buttons that she worked to build up, she looks and finds that they have been depleted significantly. There were quite a lot of them too and now they are all gone; she spent them on her desires. Crow offers Pearl a proposition that she can't refuse. She can earn buttons, in exchange for sexual favors. He'll let her buy her freedom when she has 365 buttons. Let the game of dubious consent begin...I thoroughly enjoyed this dark read. A first read of this author and definitely not the last. I am hooked!!!

Bones'un önemsediği, değer verdiği birini alıp, kardeşlerine yaptıklarının aynısını ona yapmayı planlıyorlar, Crow ve diğer adını hatırlamadığım erkek kardeşi.

All across the USA, people are showing up dead. The deaths don't appear to be connected in any way until one particular death occurs and gets the Secretary of Defense's attention. He arranges for a task force to investigate. This book had the potential to be something GREAT! The heroine was strong-willed with nerves of steel and a beautiful exterior, but with a bite as vicious as a pit bull's! Ma première dark romance et j’ai aimé. C’est vraiment spécial avec comme thème le trafic sexuel, le viol, etc. C’était choquant et j’ai mal de me dire que ça existe vraiment. Crow is a little bit of a mysterious character as we find out the reason why he does what he does to Pearl. In addition, he is equally protective and caring and then malicious and brutal to her so we can't help but wonder what his true intentions are. Crow es un personaje un tanto misterioso, ya que averiguamos por qué hace lo que le hace a Pearl. Crow tiene una venganza contra los nefastos Bones y no se detendrá ante nada para deshacer y lastimar a lo único que le importa a Bones. Lo que no anticipa es la atracción abrasadora e inesperada que siente por su bella cautiva. Además, él es igualmente protector y cariñoso y luego malicioso y brutal para ella, así que no podemos evitar preguntarnos cuáles son sus verdaderas intenciones.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment