276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KONG - Easy Treat - Dog Treat Paste - 8 ounce - Puppy Recipe

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If your dog doesn’t have food allergies, this can be an easy option for Kong stuffing. Think cooked meat (turkey, steak, etc.), rice or oatmeal, yogurt, scrambled eggs, and other dog-friendly human foods. 4. Chunks of Fruits & Veggies Some dogs need a little bit of time to get used to the idea that their Kong is not for begging or playing, but once they learn how it works, they will typically be excited about getting one. What Should I Put In a Kong? Hi, how long can I keep a stuffed along with kibble – peanut butter – mix in the freezer until it’s gone bad? Days? Weeks? Months? I always like to have one in my freezer for my foster dogs, but depends on who of them likes the Kong, they stay longer in the freezer. Thanks!

If your dog is younger than 12 weeks, you should use the kibble that your puppy has already been eatingto fill up its teething toy rather than choosing something different. The reason for this is that puppies’ digestive systems are not fully developed until they reach about four months of age, so it’s important to take extra care when feeding them.You can give your dog a Kong every day! Just be aware of the caloric content of the treat you’re giving them and monitor their weight. If your dog is overweight, then we recommend only using a Kong toy as an occasional reward so they don’t get too many calories at once. You can put wet food, dry kibble, peanut butter, coconut oil, or any other tasty treats into your dog’s Kong toy! The Kong brand makes many types of fillings so you can find a flavor that your dog loves. A dog that is 5 pounds or less will do well with an extra small Kong. If your dog is 20 pounds or less, a small Kong will work great. Medium Kongs are perfect for dogs that weigh between 12 and 35 pounds and large Kongs are ideal for dogs that weigh between 30 and 65 pounds. When Should You Give Your Dog a Kong?

Moisten your dog’s dry kibble (either with water, or with some much more flavorful low-salt broth). Then spoon it into the Kong toy. Freeze & serve. KONG Peanut Butter Easy Treat is a delicious treat that delights all types of dogs while providing an easy no-mess solution for pet parents. Made in the USA, this highly-digestible and trans-fat free treat is an enticingly delicious addition when added to a stuffed KONG. A uniquely designed nozzle easily controls the amount of KONG Easy Treat™ while also having the added benefit of a convenient, no mess stuffing solution. Want to make your stuffed KONG last longer? Freeze a stuffed KONG, topped with KONG Peanut Butter Easy Treat™ for a longer-lasting, mind occupying challenge. No Refrigeration required. If you’re giving your dog a stuffed Kong as a treat, remember to feed them less at dinner so they don’t get fat But there’s more to KONG than just throwing one over to your pup every now and then. You can fill them with tasty treats, use them to mentally and physically stimulate your pup, and even bust one out during a training session.Cold food shouldn’t upset their tummy, but frozen at 3 months will probably be too hard for their teeth, and the puppy usually isn’t ready for such a difficult Kong either. Start build up the difficulty and move to partial freezing as their adult teeth come in (freeze for 10 minutes and gradually build up to increase the difficulty!)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment