276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love is for Eternity

£8.975£17.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A long version of Love Is Eternity, titled Love Is Eternity (Original Extended), appears in the S2TB Files:Disconation CD.

He belongs to me, and I to him, without each-other, we are merely two lost pieces, empty, without purpose. – Chelsea Radojcic Love, being the adoptive daughter of Thor, is appropriately played by Chris Hemsworth's daughter, India Rose Hemsworth. Love may be a thief at times, taking your words right out of your mouth. But isn’t that the best type of love—the one that renders you speechless due to your overflowing feelings? If you’re facing trouble finding the right words, don’t worry—we’ve got a few eternal love messages for you.In the vast universe (four seas and eight deserts), there will – there must – be someone who, when he calls your name, gives it such delight, such tenderness, such soul-stirring pathos.” – Movie: Peach Blossoms, Eternal Love Chinese Drama I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars. -Steve Maraboli They say love is eternal. They say love is enduring. It always protects, always trust,a lways hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. It is one of my favorite passages in the bible. There is a quality about that kind of love that transcends our mortal understanding. – K.J. Kilton

Time is very slow for those who wait. Very fast for those who are scared. Very long for those who lament. Very short for those who celebrate. But for those who love, time is eternal. – William Shakespeare They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies. –William Penn Whatever obscurities may involve religious tenets, humility and love constitute the essence of true religion; the humble is formed to adore, the loving to associate with eternal love. – Johann Kaspar LavaterThe highest proof of the spirit is love. Love the eternal thing which can already on earth possess as it really is. – Albert Schweitzer The stretching of your faith is immediate pain that results in ultimate gain. It is in the waiting that we become who we are meant to be. – Mandy Hale Everybody wants happiness, and nobody wants pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain. – Zion Lee I love you and I will until the end of time. And just as she said the words, two bright stars drifted past them overhead and disappeared into the night sky together. – Unknown

Cooperating with you has shown me the value of loving what you do. Your passion for work is such an inspiration! You are my He-man, Superman, Flash, Batman, and every other Superhero that I adore. You are the one that stole my heart and move me like nothing else. The two most important requirements for major success are: first, being in the right place at the right time, and second, doing something about it. – Ray Kroc Eternal love doth keep in his complacent arms, the earth, the air, the deep. -William Cullen Bryant True strength is not in showing the world how strong you are but having the strength to win the battles the world knows nothing about.Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. From an Irish headstone. – Richard Puz What good is an idea if it remains an idea? Try. Experiment. Iterate. Fail. Try again. Change the world. – Simon Sinek OK, next time when we’ll need something done right, we’ll just skip the line and give it to you! Is there anything you can’t do? Thank you so much for your great work! A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world. – Maurice Chevalier

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, not touched. But are felt in the heart. –Helen Keller Three most powerful, life changing words: God loves you. It is eternal love, unconditional, no if’s and’s or but’s.” Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. – Lou Holtz Eternal love is all about loving your soulmate without a reason, loving selflessly, even when they are unlovable or imperfect. At a much deeper level, it means giving all your love to a person unconditionally and expecting nothing in return.

If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal. – John Lennon

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment