276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funtime Gifts The Original Chocolate Bomb Trio, Pack of 3, 100 grams

£7.95£15.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As soon as I poured over warm milk, this chocolate bomb exploded into a rich and smooth drink with a festive red and pink colour that really gave it that something extra. Inside the thick chocolate sphere are pink and white fluffy marshmallows which erupt out once the milk melts through the chocolate.

The sphere itself was gorgeously decorated - arguably the nicest out of the lot - and looked incredibly fancy. Our signature coffee bean blends are roasted in small batches by master roasters in the UK, to the highest quality standards. Our Stirrers and Bombs are designed to melt directly in your mug and create the perfect serving of hot chocolate whether it's for a cosy night-in or a thoughtful gift to friends and family. I soon learned it's not a great idea to drop a chocolate ball into warm milk - the milk goes everywhere and the ball just floats on the top.Hot chocolate bombs with marshmallows are having a moment as the Hygge trend for hunkering down is one of the few things we can enjoy during this winter stage of the coronavirus pandemic.

Simply drop your chocolate bomb into hot milk and watch it melt into a deliciously creamy hot chocolate to keep you toasty this holiday season! All our bombes should arrive with a sticker on the lid with advice on how to use the bombes - we don't specifiy a quantity of milk to use as this is usually down to personal preference - and is often dependent on the size of your cup or mug. We also wanted to see how the taste of each stacked up against luxury hot chocolate powder, so we also tasted each (still blind) against Whittards hot chocolate powder .

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We pitted our hot chocolate bombs against each other in a blind taste test to see which our two testers preferred. The packaging from Asda said the melt was "embedded with marshmallows" and I found that it had some of the least so far. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Marshmallow (glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, water, gelatine (pork), anti-caking agent: maize starch, flavouring.Thank you for your repeat custom and it’s always good to hear that our original hot chocolate bombes are enjoyed. The number of marshmallows varied: eight in one cup and 12 in another - and the size of the marshmallows was small compared with some others we tested. I would just have liked the option to mix chocolate bomb flavours to try the other flavours, they are quite expensive to purchase just to try.

Now, this little guy was arguably the most festive out of them all, so I was hoping to be more impressed following Sainsbury's lacklustre bomb. Learnt after using the first bomb to make sure you use a teaspoon to give it a thorough stir and make sure you scrape any chocolate off of thr bottom of the cup.

Indulge yourself in our Whisky and Orange hot chocolate bombs for the ultimate hot chocolate experience! One thing that I really enjoyed was the convenience of these little hollow chocolate spheres as there's no hassle of mixing up the hot chocolate powder with milk. The perfect fusion of chocolate indulgence and a hint of cocktail luxury makes this an ideal gift for chocolate and cocktail lovers alike. Packaged in a clear gift tube, each one contains three gourmet Hot Chocolate Bombes for you or your recipient to enjoy. Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (29%) (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK Powder, Cocoa Mass, Lactose ( MILK), Whey Powder ( MILK), Emulsifier: SOYA Lecithin; Natural Flavouring), Dark Chocolate (29%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Flavouring, Emulsifier: SOYA Lecithin), White Chocolate (29%) (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK Powder, Emulsifier: SOYA Lecithin; Natural Flavouring), Marshmallows (12%) (Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Pork Gelatine, Anti-Caking Agent: Maize Starch; Colours: Curcumin, Carmine; Flavouring), Flavourings.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment