276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DELL-UP2718Q

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Still, I decided it was a good idea to test the accuracy of the factory calibration using the X-Rite i1Display Pro colorimeter. I fired up DisplayCAL and measured Adobe RGB. Below are the results: paired with other specific features under the banner term of "HDR" including a wider colour gamut for richer, As you can see from this review, the UP2720Q is Dell’s first true professional monitor that delivers superb results. The monitor came with very accurate factory calibration (which I was able to verify using DisplayCAL), and the built-in hardware colorimeter worked as well as X-Rite’s i1Display Pro for calibrating the screen, which was rather surprising to see. The built-in colorimeter is a game-changer for Dell, and the first of its kind for the company’s professional line of monitors. Although the provided color spaces worked out quite well out of the box for photo editing, I was able to accurately calibrate the monitor for DCI-P3 and sRGB color spaces without any issues. Once fully calibrated, it was a pleasure to see that the colors and tones of images looked identical between my iMac Pro and the Dell UP2720Q, something I had a hard time achieving with other monitors in the past. The Uniformity Compensation feature also worked very well, keeping the whole screen equally bright. and should work nicely from this screen thanks to its true HDR spec. You are removing all the complexities

Dell UltraSharp 27 Premier Color UltraHD 4K Monitor Review Dell UltraSharp 27 Premier Color UltraHD 4K Monitor Review

USB 3.0 downstream ports (2 with fast charging), audio out, uniformity correction, hardware calibration, our response time measurement article for a full explanation of the testing methodology and reported hardware aspect ratio options with 16:9, auto resize, 4:3 and 1:1 pixel mapping modes available whichBuild quality of the monitor is excellent. Dell engineers did a great job designing the screen, the navigation buttons and the on-screen display (OSD), which is very intuitive to use. The buttons are standard push-style buttons, not touch-sensitive ones that you can find on some of Dell’s monitors. The screen has a nice matte coating that does a good job at reducing reflections and glare. Does the Dell UP2720Q live up to expectations, and can it truly be a competitor to professional-grade EIZO, HP and NEC monitors? Let’s take a look at the monitor in more detail and see. Monitor Setup, Overview and Build Quality I selected a 5×5 grid and measured each part of the square, placing the X-Rite i1Display Pro colorimeter in the middle of each one. Below is the result, showing DeltaC deviations:

Dell UP2718Q | Documentation | Dell US Support for Dell UP2718Q | Documentation | Dell US

Overall, the image quality is stunning, as expected of Dell’s 4K IPS monitor at this price range. It’s only when we get to HDR that things start toturn south.zones than an edge-lit option. The above image is taken from the forthcoming Acer Predator X27 display,

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment