276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Friends Plaque Friends Are The family We Choose Ourselves Friendship Birthday Gift SG1919B

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They help us appreciate the value of our friendships and remind us of the warmth and love they bring to our lives. But my reflection goes deeper than that. It pushes against my thoughts and feelings for my friends – old and new.

The bonds between friends can be stronger than those forged by family.” Friends Are Family Quotes Images If you have a family that loves you a few good friends and and a roof over your head you are richer then you think.”- Nishan Panwar A chosen family is like a puzzle – each piece is unique and important in its own way, but together they create something beautiful.The quote “friends are the family we choose” is meant as a compliment for friends and friendship. But it’s also a nice way to say we may like our friends better than our families. When all the dust is settled and all the crowds are gone, the things that matter are faith, family, and friends.” — Barbara Bush

But what if I am still on the lookout for new pals? ‘It’s about finding the places that provide the opportunities to meet people,’ says Dunbar. ‘Where we notice things work really fast is singing and joining an amateur choir. What we call the “icebreaker effect” is instantaneous with complete strangers. You come out feeling as if you’ve known them for life.’ Friends will be friends but they soon go away, family is family and always they will stay.”- Carol Joseph We don’t always get to choose the people we’re related to, but we do get to choose our family. And that’s what makes it so special. Similarly; friends can support us when things do inevitably go wrong; without being significantly impacted by our circumstances. For the most part, their lives go on as normal when things do go wrong for us, while we tend to lean more heavily on family for any housing, caring, financial or medical supports we find ourselves requiring. But then there are those select few friends that are the epitome of friendship. These are the people that you have on speed dial. The ones that you see frequently. You might have known them your whole life or only a few months, but you’re there for each other anytime, anyplace.When you find your chosen family, you find a support system that will help you weather any storm. They’re the ones who lift you up when you’re feeling down. Your chosen family is like a well-oiled machine – each member plays a unique and important role, and together they accomplish amazing things.

Friends are the ones who make you feel like you’re part of a family, even if you’re not related by blood.Don’t worry about the family that ignores and acts like you don’t matter. Love the ones who are always there for you, no matter what.”

Your chosen family is the one group of people who will never judge you for your mistakes. They’ll help you learn from them and move forward. Instead, I feel a love for my friends that warms my heart. When I spend time with them, I feel good. We listen and lift each other up. We laugh, cry and commiserate. Sometimes, we just act goofy. Together, we share our hopes and dreams. Reminiscing, creating new memories, living in the moment. Each time we meet, I can count on feeling good. I hope my daughter and her husband can remember they were friends first and to keep that friendship – that love – strong. To enjoy each other. To listen and lift each other up. Laugh, cry and commiserate. Just to act goofy. Then, to share hopes and dreams. Reminisce, create new memories and live in the moment. If they can help each other feel good each time they meet – every day they spend together – they will have the greatest friendship and marriage.Your chosen family is the one place where you can be yourself completely, without any fear of judgment. They accept you just the way you are. In marriage, you start with a friend. It grows into love, then you decide this is the person you want to wake up next to every day for the rest of your life. So, you get married. I had an editor who liked the phrase to “put a bow on it.” It’s saying you have a tidy way to wrap up your story. The bond between chosen family members is unbreakable. It’s a love that lasts a lifetime and beyond. Because that’s what happens when you get married. You choose a friend to become family – literally.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment