276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My First Words Let's Get Talking (My First Tabbed Board Book)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Give your toddler a head start with 16 colourful flashcards, ideal for preschool play and expertly designed to develop early language skills. Teach your preschool child numbers and encourage learning while reading and having fun together with your My First: Words board book, designed to be a toddler favorite and withstand wear and tear from a preschooler. Your little one will love discovering words and language while holding the chunky pages of this tactile board book. It’s the perfect book app for parents and little ones to share, combining superb photographs, simple word labels and friendly narration. This set of My First Words flash cards contains an additional card for parent guidance with tips for creative learning games for you and your little one to share.

My First: Words includes objects illustrating common first words that will be familiar to toddlers and preschool age children, building on familiarity to encourage further learning.There are lots of familiar things to find and name, such as animals, vehicles and things around the home, along with key concepts such as numbers and colors.

DK proudly reintroduces 10 favorite board books from the beloved My First series, all with beautifully redesigned covers for a fresh new look. Filled with photographs and large, easy-to-read text, My First Board Books provide children with an excellent platform for early learning. My First board books feature a simple point-and-say layout that builds confidence in children through repeatability and encourages preschool vocabulary and language skills. When little ones tap a picture, they see and hear the word for it, making this a powerful tool for learning new words as well as reinforcing those they already know. Expertly designed flash cards to develop early language skills, boost information processing skills and help increase attention span.The collectible My First board books make a great early-learning library and include a wide variety of topics including trucks, animals, colors, letters, numbers, and first words. Perfect for encouraging children to build vocabulary and language skills My First Words helps toddlers grasp early concepts. Develop your child's early learning with My First books, specially designed to captivate a preschooler's attention while laying a foundation for learning.

With colourful, bright photographs alongside clear word-labels your little one will begin to recognise common everyday words. Talking points on the back of each card reinforce learning, helping to familiarise children with the shape, colour and sound of each object, from shiny shoes to the colourful ball. Well look no further - teach your toddler new animals with My First Animals Picture Cards, or teach them all about colours and shapes with My First Colors and Shapes Picture Cards!

With the second language option, they can explore other languages too, including French, German, Spanish and Chinese. The board book format is durable and easy for young children to hold and carry on their own, and they're designed to hold up to the rough handling that comes with being a toddler's favorite book to "read" alone or with a parent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment