276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SwimExpert Swimming Arm Bands for Adults - 60kg+ - Orange

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Love these swimming discs. My daughter although 3 is very small and had difficulties with the blow up one as they were all too long for her arms. These fit perfectly and she now enjoys swimming lessons. Thanks There are two main types of armbands designed for children learning to swim, inflatable or float discs. Inflatable armbands are the more traditional swimming armband style, and have been around for years. Armbands come in a few different sizes which are based on the weight they can support so it's important that you have the correct size for your child so that they will stay securely on their arms and keep them afloat.

Good swimming aids that are easy for the child to put on and off themselves. My daughter used them in her swimming classes, starting with three on each arm, then removing one from each arm at a time. She can now swim without any discs.These are fantastic - my daughter started with the traditional blow up arm bands but could hardly move her arms - these were recommended by our swimming teacher and she is now doing really well with these.Fantastic delivery service - very speedy We may not be going on exotic holidays this year, but that doesn't mean a staycation can't be enjoyed! Get the kids' making waves with our fantastic range of swimming equipment. From swimming caps to Speedo goggles, we've got you covered. Who says a staycation can't be the height of summer fun? Armbands Took these on holiday for my daughter to save me blowing up usual armbands all the time. They were perfect, light weight and she could use them independantly.

Some armbands come with more than one air chamber in them. This means you can deflate one but leave the second fully inflated, meaning they still stay securely on the arm while giving your child less buoyancy as they grown more confident in the water. I got these as a birthday present for my 3 yr old granddaughter, who I take swimming most weeks. She's absolutely delighted with them! Much simpler than blowing up arm bands. The only down side (hence the lost star) is that they're bulkier than the arm bands and not as easy to store. Small price to pay for a happy swimmer!Much better than blow up armbands comfortable and neat to use, great aid to learn to swim. Easy add on to aid confidence. As your child's swimming skills improve, they'll no doubt want to challenge themselves and try swimming underwater. Get them a pair of quality kids' Zoggs goggles to protect their eyes and help them see clearly. We have some really colourful styles plus cool themed designs they'll love! Swimming Aids The Delphin disc swimming aid is an excellent product would definitely recommend. Speedy delivery and excellent customer service. 5 star product Great product, just like the ones used in my son's swimming lessons. Really easy to take on and off, much easier than traditional armbands for holiday.

Great product and excellent aid for my daughter on her swimming lessons. Very light weight and easy to use. Great use on our beach holidaysThe delphin arm bands are great, I needed four two for each arm, keep you afloat, great for children too. Excellent product, easy to use and helps to develop confidence and ability when learning to swim. Would recommend to any parent teaching a toddler to swim.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment