276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stolen Ones: A totally jaw-dropping and addictive crime thriller (Detective Kim Stone Book 15)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And when Kim hits upon a shocking secret that changes everything she thought she knew about Helen, she realizes that the remaining family members are in grave danger.

I think delving into German history from the perspective of a German was also really interesting as it explored the effects their history had on the next generation and the guilt and shame they would feel. The theme of food runs through the book and the contrast between German and Polish food shows the difference in the cultures.

Set in Germany shortly after World War 2 this is a fascinating story of a young girl discovering that everything she knew about her life was a lie.

For an indie struggling to arouse public interest, a politician weighing in to warn off the public is worth his weight in box-office receipts. I read this book for a book club, although a good book I couldn't connect with Inge (the main character) at all. I was completely fascinated and this is possibly the best Kim Stone book I've read yet, even with the addition once again of the irritating Dr Alex Thorne.Despite the constant rejection she kept pressing on without feeling dejected until September 2014 when a commissioning editor at Bookouture, a digital publisher approached her to ask whether she would be interested to publish with them.

The stolen ones follows the story of a german girl who’s In love with a Jewish boy and she can’t tell her family as her dad is a x-soldier and the Germans are still set in the ways of hitler. Even though this is a fiction book, in reality these things did happen, and it refreshed everything I ever learned about the war and enhanced my understanding of other things. The characters are quite unbelievable especially in the close but unromantic relationship between the Detective and her partner Bryant.

Just as Kim feels she’s making progress, a deadly threat is made to her own life by a dangerous psychopath from her past.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment