276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Summer Toddler Kids Baby Girl Ice Cream Print Princess Casual Strap Backless Dress Clothings Sundress6M-5Y

£3.49£6.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Note that in the first printing of this pattern, the cutting layout for View B, piece 8 contained an error. It should read "View B, Fabric C" as shown below. This issue has been corrected in subsequent printings. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Please note that the following errata notices apply only to the printed version of this pattern. These issues have been fixed in the digital version of the pattern available now. Each of our patterns calls on a unique set of sewing skills. Haven't ever done one of these things before? Don't worry. We'll walk you through it, step by step. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error

To return your product, you should mail your product to: Popsy Clothing, Unit 2 Bath Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5AP, United KingdomThe lowest number you see there indicates which printing you have. For example, if the lowest number in the box on the instruction sheet is "2," you have an instruction sheet from the second printing. Any errors in the instructions mentioned for the first printing have been corrected in your version. If the lowest number in the box on the pattern sheet is "1," you have a copy of the pattern sheet from the first printing. This was my first time sewing clothing, as a quilter I have experience with sewing but garment sewing is pretty different. I am thankful that I chose this Oliver+S pattern to start with! The directions along with the illustrations and helpful tips made everything extremely simple to understand. I started by making the blouse, my daughter loves it! I did add a bottom panel (using View A's bottom panel for the right shape and width, but cut down to the size I wanted, about 3.5 inches, and then added the panel using the View B instructions.) to the top for more contrast and mostly to give my long waisted girl more time in the top.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment