276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste By Bvlgari Eau de Toilette spray for Women 65 ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As an inoffensive fragrance, it can be worn at work, at the doctor, during outdoor activities, or at an after-work party with friends or colleagues. How does Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste make you feel posle nekog vremena izgubi taj amethyste dodatak, i počne da miriše baš kao omnia crystalline.. deluje da je crystalline bila podloga, a da su neke ljubičanstvene komponente dodate da malo izmene i zagolicaju miris :)

Edit 1: This is the perfume you want to wear when you walk into the meeting room and you want to have everybody thinking "wow, that girl knows what she's talking about". It's a smart girl perfume, they know it when you enter. This fragrance features a well-balanced composition that intertwines elements such as Bulgarian rose, iris, and green sap with heliotrope, grapefruit, and solar woods. Update: Two months later, this is one of my top 10. It took a while to grow on me and is great for layering or when you just want to smell fresh and clean. I can smell the more complicated notes the further away I am from my period. When I’m on my cycle week, straight up baby powder. Hormones are interesting!

Recently Viewed

Bvlgari ในตระกูล Omnia ที่มีหลากหลายรุ่นแล้ว น้ำหอม Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste หรือที่มักเรียกกันว่า Omnia รุ่นสีม่วงนั้น นับว่าเป็นรุ่นที่เจิดจรัสหรือได้รับความนิยมสูงสุด ด้วยแนวกลิ่น Floral Woody ที่มีทั้งเสน่ห์เย้ายวนและความน่ารักชวนหลงใหล รวมถึงความเป็นเอกลักษณ์ที่โดดเด่นชวนให้จดจำ I like that the Omnia Crystalline and Omnia Amethyste come in gift and travel sets. I find the scent lasts longer when I use the shower gel and then apply the body lotion along with a few sprays of the fragrance. Price The longevity of a fragrance depends on many factors such as hormones, type of skin, medications, climate, lifestyle, to name a few. When I wear Omnia Amethyste, I get a good 4-8 hours longevity, which is about the same as its other Omnia siblings.

Though it's not my usual style of fragrance, I actually quite like Omnia Amethyste by Bvlgari. It is very powdery, sweet, feminine, floral and spring-like. I love the lavender colored bottle too. It's beautiful.It is an iris forward perfume with woodsy vibes and noticeable heliotrope. I have decided that I am not an iris person, and at first the iris-wood-heliotrope combo was very unfamiliar to me as I remembered it more soapy but I wore it for the second time today and it has started to grow into me. When I wear Amethyste, I get compliments all the time, but not as many as when I wear the Omnia Crystalline. Alternatives to Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste

To me, wearing the Amethyste is like having a picnic on a spring morning, on a grass that is wet with morning dew, surrounded by roses and irises blooming in shades of purple and blue. Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste นี้ นับเป็นอีก 1 รุ่นที่สาวๆไม่ควรพลาดเป็นอย่างยิ่ง เพราะมีแนวกลิ่นที่ค่อนข้างโดดเด่นเป็นเอกลักษณ์ สะอาด นุ่มนวลด้วยกลิ่นไม้ ปนความเซ็กซี่เย้ายวนชวนหลงใหล และให้ความรู้สึึกหรูหราอีกด้วย It is a Beautiful feminine fragrance, very womanly and sexy. This screams seduction and sex appeal but in a tasteful manner rather than trashy. It is sensuous, I think of curves satin and silk and silver jewellery when I smell this. It is sweet powdery floral. I personally have not smelled anything like this and I own over 120 fragrances. It does smell purple, as does Alien By Thierry Mugler which also smells purple, but this smells nothing like Alien. Amethyste is mysterious, seductive and subdued, it smells expensive, elegant and is quite self indulgent. It definitely has that Italian high cashmere quality about it. It is very deluxe to me. One smells a million dollars but not gaudy or ostentatious when wearing this scent, which i often find with a lot of other big name perfume houses.Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste is available in 5ml, 8ml, 25ml, 40ml, and 65ml and it only comes as an Eau de Toilette. The box is violet with an embossed label and color silver fonts. The 25ml is the only one with a different bottle shape. It is more of a teardrop shape which is a good enough size for traveling and it comes with a satin pouch. Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Perfume Presentation Review But on average, the Omnia Amethyste has moderate longevity, and if you like your scent to last longer, you could do as I do. Use the shower gel and body lotion in combination with the fragrance and spray a little on your shawl or clothes. Sillage and Projection međutim, igrom slučaja, koža moje sestre je dozvolila amethystici da se odomaći, skući, raskomoti.. i zaljubila se! na njenoj koži ovaj parfem postaje pravi mirisni dragulj. praškasti iris, ali nežan i at it's best, miris drveta, šume, piljevine, malko svežeg limuna, svilena podloga od latica ruže.. predivno! I can smell mostly the powdery floral smell of the iris and heliotrope in this, with a hint of citrusy and slightly dirty smelling grapefruit. I get a tiny hint of rose too, but both much I must admit. I smell an almost gourmand vanilla too, though it's not listed here.

The floral bouquet of roses and iris gets a hint of wood and heliotrope as it dries down. For a long time in the dry down process, I smell musk and lilacs, a few of my favorite ingredients in a perfume. Applying Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Perfume On My Skin I have tried over 300 perfumes in my lifetime, this one will always be in my top 10. I have tried all of the Bvlgari Omia line now. I like coral, but not enough to buy. I love Paraiba and Amethyste and will always have these two treasures in my collection. Paraiba is a day scent to me, whereas amethyste is a night scent. I like to take both fragrances away with me when I go abroad to exotic lands. They are beautiful, suggestive, sensual and seductive. While the Omnia Amethyste makes a great daytime fragrance, you can give it a try on a romantic night out, during spring or summer. But it performs well all year round, so I am not scared to wear it anytime I feel like it. As a soft, delicate, and not overwhelming scent, Omnia Amethyste is a safe wear for young women in their 20s and 30s. The bonus here is that the musky notes emerge during the drydown phase, making the scent more mature and sophisticated. I started wearing it in my 20s, and 15 years later, it’s still part of my perfume collection. When to wear After the mist of powders calm down,there is a light,lovely touch of rose..subtle woody notes show themselves up in the dry down

Reset Password

Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste is a popular fragrance from the Bvlgari brand. It is known for its floral and woody notes, which create a fresh and elegant scent. Produced by Bulgari, Omnia Amethyste is an unforgettable scent that is sure to win your loyalty. Eau de toilettes, like this one, have a lower proportion of oils than eau de parfums, making them delicate as well as less expensive. Omnia Amethyste has been turning heads since 2006 and is part of the collection Bulgari Omnia. Alberto Morillas is the master perfumer who designed this haunting composition. Petals in the Wind Sillage and projection leave much to be desired, but longevity is moderate, with lasting power long enough to keep you smelling fresh until you come home from work. This fragrance is best worn in spring and summer but to me, it works well any season. udisala sam i udisala, divila se i uživala.. nisam uspela da zaspim, naravno :) ali mogu vam reći da on i dalje traje! (17:34). naravno, intenzitet se smanjio, stoji skroz blizu koži, baš cvetno-drveno-mošusan.. plišan i nežan, drugačiji.. The longevity of any fragrance can vary from person to person. Generally, Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste is known to have moderate to good longevity. The scent may last several hours on the skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment