276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mature Matron Disciplines and Trains: BBW Domination

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Role play is not essential – punishments are always a delight to administer. Your pain is my pleasure.

East – Page 3 – UK Mistresses Mistresses in South East – Page 3 – UK Mistresses

Corporal Punishment; If you cannot be marked., this will be discussed in full before session begins, as will any weak spots, and preferred scenarios. This is a relationship of trust. Novices, first timers and nervous returners are most welcome – limits are respected but pushed if I think you can take it. I really enjoy every aspect of what I do and get immense enjoyment from it. You will never be considered just another notch on my cane EVERY SESSION IS LIKE THE FIRST FOR ME – IT NEVER GETS OLD.I am a lifestyle Dominant, it is not a put on persona, it’s not a role I play, I was born this way. When you attend a session with me you will be treated with respect, courtesy and manners. I expect the same in return. You must be over 18 years of age, there is no upper age limit. I will work with you to help fulfil your requests, and personal choices. You do get a say in what you want from your session, what is the point of doing something you won’t enjoy? You do not get to choose my clothing. You do not top from the bottom, once you are in session with me you are at my mercy – I am totally in charge. You should know your place. – if you don’t then I will soon put you there and there you will stay ! I do not shout as that is so unladylike. My implements make my point quite well! NB There is nothing sexual in my sessions – do not insult me by asking. You didn’t get happy endings at School so you don’t get them here!

Lady Mercedes - HOME

You will not be rushed there is plenty of time, you are not on a conveyor belt, I always discuss sessions beforehand. I do this because I enjoy it not because I need it to survive – which I am reliably informed shines through. This is your chance to escape the pressures of real life for a while at least, it is a journey to be enjoyed not endured. I respect limits so be assured you are safe, you will not be pushed – unless I think you can take it. Make no mistake you will know I have dealt with you and will feel the effects for many days afterwards. I AM NOT AFRAID TO HURT YOU! I look after the mind first. I watch you carefully and monitor your reactions throughout your session.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment