276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Salomon Men's Outbound Prism GTX Shoes

£39.5£79.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lacing is as important as any other performance factor. If your laces are hard to tie or keep getting loose, they can be a real pain. a talpbetét újrahasznosított felülete kávézaccból készült, mely az innovatív S.Café® technológián alapszik, kiválóan elvezeti a nedvességet és semlegesíti a szagokat These Salomon trek shoes come in full and half sizes for men and women. Anatomically, slim is the sneaker’s fit. It’s true to size. I have a European 38 and rather slim feet. The 38 fits me perfectly. outdoor tulajdonságainak köszönhetően, mint a vízálló GORE-TEX membrán, remek tapadás vagy lábujjvédelem, a cipő otthon érzi magát a természetben

Salomon Womens Outbound Prism GTX Hiking Shoes - OutdoorGB Salomon Womens Outbound Prism GTX Hiking Shoes - OutdoorGB

However, I always have to make two knots or the laces untie at some point while I'm walking. It's not that big of a painpoint but it does take longer to untie them again after the walk. The Salomon OUTline Prism GTX felt like one of the bigger shoes in the test thanks to the wide footbed, which then tapered and curved to provide a supportive mid section and cushioned heel. With a removable OrthoLite insole cut to the shape of the inner shoe, the OUTline Prism GTX provides superior cushioning which added to the overall sizing and comfort rating of the shoe. If you're looking for a lightweight, sturdy walking shoe with lots of grip that still looks nice enough to wear around town, I can recommend the Salomon Outline GTX.The OUTline Prism GTX is available in a Gore-Texand non Gore-Tex versions. Having it as a low-cut profile allows the shoe to be accessible as a running shoe and reduces weight and bulk. The Gore-Texmembrane kept my feet dry, even while running through saturated bogs and remote fells in the Peak District. It’s perhaps no surprise that the Pale Almond color was soon rendered more Bog Brown by the end of its first outing, but discoloration aside, they didn’t let any moisture in, which made them ideal for exploring in wet conditions.

Salomon Outline GTX review: testing hiking sneakers Salomon Outline GTX review: testing hiking sneakers

Outdoor ready: With outdoor attributes including waterproof GORE-TEX protection, a grippy outsole and discrete toecap, this shoe is really at home in nature. Sweaty feet stay cool in Salomon OUTline Prism GTX shoes (Image credit: Jessie Leong) Waterproofing Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.When I first got these Salomon hiking sneakers, I took them to Australia for a three-week trip full of hikes through the bush, in humid rainforest, and along beaches. They served me well and have remained comfortable on the walks I've done since then. a Contagrip® MA cipőtalpat különféle felületekre tervezték, megfelelő talpmintázata és összetétele nedves, száraz, puha és lágy talajra is alkalmas, és hosszú élettartamot garantál These Salomon sneakers are also stitch-free, light, and slim fit, giving it a snug-like feel that complements its overall aesthetics.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment