Magento Forum - UK Magento Forum (Unofficial)

An unofficial but dedicated Magento Forum for Magento Users, Designers and Developers

Magento Developers Needed

A forum to discuss Magento development and coding

Magento Developers Needed

Postby AlastairSandM » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:22 pm

Hi all,

Apologies if this is the wrong forum, but I couldn't see a Jobs section.

I am desperately looking for two very strong Magento contractors for one of my clients who are based in South West London.

There is certainly room for some working from home once you're and settled, initially though there is certainly a need for you to be there to help with the planning and mapping out of the project.

They recently migrated over to AWS, and of course there is rather a lot of firefighting on that front! The role is client side, rather than agency, but ther eis certainly plenty of room for career progression and you'll be working as part of a group of three companies that have great online presence. The three sites feed in to one giant backend system.

The project is running on EE 1.14, the reason being that while most of what has been written need to get binned off and started again from scratch, there is still a lot of good stuff that works fine, and as the two don't integrate it makes sense to keep 1.14 running.

Realistically this project will run for around 12 months, though it may go on a tad longer.

So the million dollar question... is anyone out there available?

Thanks,

Alastair Band
07908 092 006
alastair.band@stottandmay.com
AlastairSandM

Return to Magento Developers