276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Prebase adherente para el maquillaje fix & last jelly primer: 29 ml

£1.205£2.41Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fix & Last Make-Up Gripping Jelly Primer also functions as a fantastic base for your foundation, as it evens out the texture of your skin and provides a smooth and uniform surface. This makes it easier to apply and blend your foundation, resulting in a more natural and flawless appearance. Fix & Last Make-Up Gripping Jelly Primer from Essence is the perfect product to prepare your skin for long-lasting and flawless makeup. This primer is specially designed to extend the durability of your makeup and ensure it stays in place all day. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. There’s actually nothing to get too excited about here because many of the solid ingredients like Niacinamide and Sodium Hyaluronate are very low on the list meaning you probably won’t benefit too highly from them. That being said it does contain a good deal of hydrating ones like Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, and water. It also contains silica that will provide a little oil control. It has a light, cucumber-like fragrance as well which I personally didn’t like but you may find it refreshing! It does contain cucumber juice which may account for the fragrance but it does, also, contain fragrance additives. One thing to note is it does contain a good deal of coconut. I know some people sort of end up breaking out when coconut is around! I happen to be one. I don’t break out really but coconut anything seems to make me itchy. Thankfully, I didn’t experience such with this formula. The formula is a thin, creamy consistency and it does absorb easily. It’s actually loaded up with some very nice hydrating ingredients but on my dry skin, I really didn’t notice much moisture. The moisture it provided was VERY, very light and nowhere as near as what I’d personally need for a good, flawless foundation application. I can tell you right off the bat after application I applied my concealer followed by my foundation and immediately my foundation was adhering to the dryness around my nose and middle cheek area giving it a patchy appearance. I wouldn’t say it extended the wear of my foundation but it isn’t marked as providing longer wear either.

One of the biggest advantages of this primer is its ability to control excess oil production in the skin. It helps reduce shine and keeps your makeup in place all day, even on hot and humid days. Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment