276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Free Use Challenge: My Stepsister

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hmmm what do we have under here little brother?” My sister enthusiastically said as she snapped the waistband of my underwear playfully a few times.

Ahhhhhhhh!! Oh my G..!” she screamed out as she jumped off me like lighting leaving me hog tied, writhing around and cumming all over myself on the floor. Tina’s friend let go too and began laughing hysterically at Tina now. When I was 13, my step sister Tina, who was 16 at the time, was left in charge over the weekend while our parents went on a little weekend vacation. As I have mentioned before my sister is a real “looker” with long beautiful hair, nice boobs for her age and a killer athletic body that’s hard to ignore. Because of this she also quite arrogant and took great pleasure in bossing me around all day the first day after my parents left. Oh my God.. so gross! Ewe –ewe – ewe!!”, my sister blurted out in disgust as she ran out of the room wanting to wipe her face with her hands but hesitating to do so as if it was acid on her or something. Her friend followed her out laughing all the way down the hall leaving me naked and hopelessly tied up and gagged on the floor still.I screamed, “You better not or I swear I’ll kill you!!” through my gag to only have it come out on the other side as a series of unintelligible staccato’ed “Mffffh-mmffffh” noises. I was near exhausted from my efforts to break free already. What’s up Boner Boy? You playin with yourself again… as usual?” my sister giggled to her friend. I could tell that they had been obviously drinking, and were high by the smell of their breath. Hmmm should I, or should I not?”, she inquired almost rhetorically as she snapped away at my waistband of my under shorts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment