276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Mushroom: Judgment Day

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They propagated in the human cities, indiscriminately infecting all people and leaving corpses everywhere. It was a very satisfying ending, which also gave ample room for settling down after the chaos of the climax, leaving the story feeling truly complete. Identification isn’t easy, with many mushrooms having similar, sometimes poisonous, lookalikes so it’s a good idea to use a field guide or mushroom book to help you work out what you see. There are nuances in human relationships and he can’t quite understand when he is being teased (or bullied as he loves to say). Little Mushroom has a total of two physical volumes, the first book was released on February 22, 2022.

In a little mushroom’s rendering of the world, the ugliness—that is to say, all the details of struggle and survival—is stark and unflinching, with nothing to hide behind. Which is impressive since, as mentioned for part 1…the setup is NOT promising for a happy ending either for our main pair or the world in general. Keep your eyes on the ground and you should see fungi popping up through the leaf litter and grass in a host of shapes and colours. And of all the Judges, Colonel Lu Feng is the most perceptive and merciless--as soon as he determines that someone is a xenogenic, he will execute that person on the spot. and in the meantime acquiring a boyfriend, whom everyone thinks is a hardass but who has such a soft spot of him that it can be seen from space!The author has a talent for making characters feel vivid and real, whether they're a passerby described in one sentence or someone who'll accompany the reader for a few chapters.

See, An Zhe reads as kind of “grey asexual” – which makes a lot of sense given his species’ spore-based reproductive system. Usually all we see only the fruiting bodies, known as mushrooms, which cast spores into the air colonise new spaces. All in all, I’m grateful for the enthusiasm of the several people who suggested this book to me on Twitter.

A lot of people dislike the writing style but I feel as though having such a simple way of translation gives room to experience more emotion. In the Abyss, one of the most affected areas, a little mushroom has been nourished on An Ze, a human who passed away there. The main objective of the story (An Zhe reuniting with his spore) is laid out in the first chapter, and then several events happen in the middle that show characters development and allows us to get close to certain side characters, and then the goal is accomplished in the last chapter.

Key features: probably our most familiar toadstool, with a brilliant scarlet or orange cap covered with white, wart-like spots. Lu Feng's faith has never wavered, but while he can fool the spectators with his façade, the human psyche and heart torture the body and soul of their host to remind him that he cannot lie to himself.

You say that you’re a monster but as a judge, I haven’t found the difference between you and humans. Though not exclusively, a lot of this development is centered on An Zhe's relationship with Lu Feng, and his place in the uncomparably lonely world of the Arbiter. I was incredibly invested in the main pairing's relationship but although I liked their romance, it didn't feel "romantic" to me. Key features: the cap is at first egg-shaped and chestnut-brown, then opens flat and the outer skin breaks up into shaggy brown scales on a cream background. The editing and grammar could really use some work and I'd expect something more polished from an official English print translation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment