276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Just Chill Baby Sleep Book: Easy and Empowering Sleep Solutions

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We honour Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples' continuous connection to Country, waters, skies and communities.

The Just Chill Baby Sleep Book - Penguin Books UK

All the education I had was surrounding birthing my baby, but ZERO on how to look after them, to look after myself, and how to approach their sleep. First time mummy here and I am v high sleep needs person so months 0-3 hit me HARD 😵‍💫🫠I was so exhausted that it sadly made me feel miserable and took a lot of the enjoyment away from being a new mum. A step by step guide for parents just like you, who want to understand their baby's sleep needs so they can create a plan for better sleep with confidence! I started your 6-9 month course on Monday, so we are now on day 5, and my baby has just settled in her cot all by herself!Because of the lack of safe co-sleeping education, it was a really steep learning curve and I spent many hours scouring the internet to find out how to do it safely. We want the families who choose us to feel confident and positive that we are the right baby sleep consultants for them. Infant sleep experts passionate about demystifying sleep information and empowering parents to become their child’s sleep expert.

The Just Chill Baby Sleep Book [Hardcover], The Baby Sleep

From 7 months onwards, she has slept pretty well - even when she started nursery, they were shocked how well she self settles for naps and they rarely have to help her to sleep.

I had the absolute pleasure to film with Emma yesterday for our brand new Fussy Eating Online Course. Parenthood can be super lonely, and for some Instagram and the other platforms are a way for parents to find their 'village. If you want to feel empowered and informed on how you can help your baby sleep well, in their own cot, then this course is for you!

Just chill baby sleep Discount Code October 2023 15% off Just chill baby sleep Discount Code October 2023

I was a bit unsure of sleep training as I never wanted to let my baby cry but this course allows me to respond to him and I haven’t had to let him cry once!I was absolutely exhausted by constantly being on the go to get her to sleep and not having any time for myself to either get jobs done or just take 5 mins to reset!

The Just Chill Baby Sleep Book by Rosey Davidson - Waterstones

You will have access to videos, written material, plus downloadable schedules and step by step plans to support your baby to sleep in their own cot.Tonight I put my 13 month old in his cot after our bedtime routine, gave him a kiss, told him night night I love you. Whether you are in a fog of sleepless nights or expecting your bundle of joy, let this book be your guiding light, helping you to calmly and confidently navigate your baby's first year. We have a team of expert sleep consultants who are able to support you in improving your child’s sleep, with a choice of packages to choose from depending on the level of support you need.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment