276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hama Beads Unicorn Activity Kit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Remember that the overall goal is to melt the beads together on both sides while still leaving the holes open. Here’s how you get the best results, using a rainbow as an example. Use Ironing or Parchment Paper Even if you aren’t totally sold on the magic of ‘corns yet, I’m about to show you how great they are – through perler beads. These simple Hama bead coasters are a great way to encourage children to come up with their own designs by patterning the coloured beads in different ways, and are a fun way to brighten up your coffee table or to give as gifts. How to make Hama bead coasters Isn’t this just a lovely set of designs and a great idea as well? You never need to buy another coaster again!?!? They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.

Before we get into the patterns, I want to review a few basics of using fuse beads to make sure you get the best results. If you don’t want the tips, scroll down to the bottom to get the unicorn perler bead patterns. Hama beads are designed to be ironed together to make a permanent finished product, but you don’t have to iron every design that you create as the beads and boards can be reused as many times as you like. Just so you know, perler beads are recommended for ages six and up, so this is a very fun craft to try with kids. They love perler (also known as hama beads, fuse beads, or melty beads). But don’t be shy – adults love them too! Tips for Using Perler Beads Today in 31 Days of Learning, we have a lovely craft activity; we are going to help you make learn how to make Hama bead coasters with your children thanks to the very crafty Jennifer from Jennifer’s Little World. Do take note though, this craft activity is not suitable for very young children as there is a risk of choking due to small parts.There are more than enough beads, and a few different shaped boards for you within these three sets. As a family we all love Hama beads. I first discovered the beads when the children were younger, and over the years we’ve had lots of fun coming up with different designs using the colourful beads and differently shaped pegboards. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store. I’ve enjoyed watching my children’s progress with the beads over time. They began with the random placement of beads onto the boards, then moved on to choosing colours and placing the beads in different patterns. Finally they learned to copy and create more complex designs. Hold on tight because this is going to be a crafty ride filled with color, creativity, and, of course, plenty of magic. Let’s make a unicorn together, bead by bead.

For making coasters you need one of the smaller pegboards, which are available in a variety of suitable shapes. I used the small square, small circular and small hexagonal boards. The beads that I use are the midi size which measure 5mm in length and diameter and come in a wide range of colours. A good way to begin is with a tub of mixed beads which contains plenty of different colours to get you going.

How to Make

There are over 30 patterns here, with horned horses of all shapes, sizes, and types. There are some standing, head shots, profiles, and more. Everyone will find a pattern they love, I promise.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment