276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bratz x Mowalola Special Edition Designer Fashion Doll - JADE - Includes 2 Premium Fashion Outfits and Accessories by Mowalola - Great Gift for Kids & Collectors Ages 3+

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One thing that kept popping into my mind is how surprised I was to see Bratz dolls on the shelves back in 2021 when I first re-started the blog. I've spent the last week or two reflecting on my year and trying to decide how to get 2023 off to a good start.

Jade also has two different colored eyes, one being a greyish blue and the other being red, and heart-shaped shine dots. This is a rare occurrence where you review a doll that I own too, haven't finish boilwashing mine, did it a few a times and yet the gel on the bangs is still not fully removed, lol. If you allow me to give you a hair tip: replace the hair gel with fabric softener (undiluted or milky consistency if it comes thick). Mowalola is recognized for bold, creative looks that focus on diversity and embracing individuality without rules, a sentiment that is shared by Bratz and MGA Entertainment at large,” said Isaac Larian, CEO and Founder of MGA Entertainment in a press release. Each doll is displayed on the clear side of the packaging, where the sunglasses and “Big Bundle” bags are displayed.The dolls have such a unique appearance that it’s incredibly interesting to see designers put their spin on it. Share your love for Cloe, Jade, Sasha and Yasmin, and let's keep the Bratz spirit alive and kicking! This collaboration with the brand gave me the opportunity to re-examine the ideals of beauty and femininity and how I could bring Bratz into my world and make them reflect my own ideas of beauty. With the Mowalola dolls, I recommend only washing the loose hair and not the styled pieces at the top. and with offices globally, the company creates innovative, proprietary, and licensed consumer products and entertainment, including toys, games, dolls, apparel, consumer electronics, home décor, stationery, sporting goods, movies, and television series.

Because it's not as rigid as a plastic pin, it can be fiddly to get it inserted into the zipper pull and the bottom stop. The extremely bright color combinations and unusual style (both in clothing and face paint) didn't really speak to me at first. Naturally, she couldn't go anywhere without her matching black and white handbag, so this is also included.

I never would have thought I could enjoy a doll with neon yellow hair--especially in such a strange style--but Felicia's hair grew on me. Also, it can be hard to engage the zipper, and Felicia's arm mobility is limited when she's wearing the jacket. Change country: -Select- Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Brazil British Virgin Islands Bulgaria Burkina Faso Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Mauritania Mayotte Mexico Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. The brand’s willingness to experiment with seemingly disparate allusions — eroticism, club culture and African influences — continues to position it as a catalytic provocateur with a vision that is truly singular and ever-evolving.

While the previous designer collabs have been nice, I feel that Mowalola tops most of its predecessors because of its willingness to take the brand in an edgy and daring direction. Even though not all of the collaborations and reproductions are to my taste, I appreciate what MGA is doing with the brand and I hope that some of my ''grail'' dolls will get reproduced, too. Mowalola drew inspiration from past Bratz collections such as the Pretty N' Punk ™ and Tokyo A Go-Go™ collections.Nylon hair appears to be a new standard for the Bratz brand, as is the case for most MGA doll brands (except for Dream Ella who has been using polypropylene, sorry girl!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment