276°
Posted 20 hours ago

IDEAL | Lingo: The family word game, do you know your Lingo?| Family TV Show Board Game | For 3+ Players | Ages 10+

£13.995£27.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Join others by taking part in Lingo Leagues and rising through the ranks as you play. Pit yourself against other fans of the show on your quest to the top. To help you solve the puzzle, make use of Boosters and upgrade your collectable Letter Tiles so they reward more points per game, don’t let those bigger words go to waste! Lingo is a fast-paced and challenging word guessing game designed to test people of all ability levels! If you are looking for a fun family TV show board game to play over the festive season, you can’t go wrong with LINGO. It would make an excellent gift this year for quiz loving gamers and television quiz show fans of all ages. They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.

Overall, we have loved playing LINGO – it is just like the show on television and is lots of fun. As there are four of use playing and one has to be the QM so can’t take part in the actual game we couldn’t split into equal teams. We used the alternative rule of then splitting into three teams with only the two highest scoring teams going into round 3 and we also played it with our own rules of having one adult as QM, the other adult on 1 team by themselves and the 2 children making up a team together. Whatever way we played they all worked equally as well. Lingo is a fast-paced and challenging word guessing game designed to test people of all ability levels!
Try your hand at guessing our Daily Word. They can be quite hard, and will test your word searching skills to the limit! Whether you find the Daily Word or not, be sure to share your guesses online or with your friends - who is the best you know at finding words? Lingo has kept TV fans from around the world entertained for over 30 years, and now it’s your turn to add your name to the list of Lingo winners!

Contents

Just before the end game, when the board had been partially filled): "That's not as generous as you might think, because in this part of the game, the aim is to avoid a Lingo line!" Lingo Daily Word is a new mode that is separate to the main Gameshow version. You will be able to find words in both! Jump in and start your word search journey today! Thames in association with Ralph Andrews Presentations and Action Time for ITV, 12 May to 14 July 1988 (10 episodes in 1 series) Based on the popular TV quiz show, LINGO is the addictive, simple to play word game for the whole family.

And then there are the glitches. Getting rid of the adverts is a pain in the **** because the little x in the top right doesn’t work more often than not. The game freezes regularly and today, the ultimate annoyance. I had a load of extra rubies so I bought a second bingo card as I only needed to complete 2 more to get out of this city and move on. When the first one was full, I only needed 2 numbers to complete the second one, but it got rid of that one and started me again. Why spend 20 rubies if that is going to happen?? There’s no point?The object of the game is to win as much money as you can by guessing four and five letter hidden LINGOs (words) and the twelve letter LINGO on the puzzleboard. Each game consists of three rounds followed by the End Game.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment