276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HIGHFY Honor Magic 4 Lite 5G Case, for Huawei Honor Magic4 Lite 5G Case Clear, Scratch Resistant Reinforced Corners TPU Rubber Soft Skin Silicone Protective Case Cover for Honor Magic4 Lite 5G

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Currently we use the Metrahit Energy, a professional single phase power quality and energy measurement digital multimeter, for our measurements.

Colours can appear washed out, blacks are more grey, and the screen is pretty reflective in direct sunlight. A simulated display with an illumination of only one lux clearly shows that the Magic4 Lite 5G's camera is overwhelmed in such low light.Since my active triathlon days, I've been a fan of sports watches and smartwatches - triathlon is history for me, but the enthusiasm for watches is still there. However, the smartphone's power consumption increases more under load than the competitors in this class. Photos with the macro camera only succeed in very good lighting conditions, but are never really sharp. During the review process, the smartphone received a security update at the beginning of July and updated the patch from April to June. It’s not often I start a review with a comment on a phone’s overall size, but the Honor Magic 4 Lite 5G is a hefty slab of tech.

Slow response times can lead to afterimages and can cause moving objects to appear blurry (ghosting). This wallet case cover is made of waterproof soft and durable PU leather and soft TPU inner shell, excellent in scratch resistance, ventilation, and soft and comfortable gripping feeling.The actual product (including but not limited to appearance, colours, and dimensions) and screen content (including but not limited to background, UI, and pictures) may vary slightly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment