276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Switch Accessory ASIN 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You don't have permission to access "http://www.argos.co.uk/browse/technology/video-games-and-consoles/nintendo-switch/nintendo-switch-controllers/c:812401/" on this server.

Nintendo Switch Joy-con L/r- Gray : Target Nintendo Switch Joy-con L/r- Gray : Target

Got grey with my console and Splatoon pair with Mario party and have Splatoon Pro controller thing too. Love controllers have Another pro controller that’s plain and a couple of wired - Zelda and Pokken one, 3 8bitdo controllers, wired smash GC one... the new wireless GC one and the official nes pair too. While I do appreciate all the ideas that Nintendo was going for, the end result is an overpriced piece of garbage that's either sub-optimal or terrible depending on how you want to use it. I’m holding out on buying a second set because I’m hoping for them to release the Labo cardboard or SNES themed ones.I don't need them, but I have waited decades for Nintendo to do anything in a decent shade of green. I long ago gave up on forest green, but I really like the AC ones. Two green ones would be preferable, but I could live with the blue. Got the Grey with my switch, ended up buying the Super Mario Party Bundle for this Christmas for the Neon Green and Neon Yellow Joy-cons!

Nintendo Switch - Gray + Gray Joy-Con - Hardware - Nintendo Nintendo Switch - Gray + Gray Joy-Con - Hardware - Nintendo

My favourites are the pink and green ones, followed by yellow. I don't much care for the default red and blue. Easier to say the official ones I am missing, I've also got all the Hori dpad units (I will never touch that Nyko rubbish) different colours, so you only need 34 Joy-Cons (17 left, 17 right) to be able to produce all of these combinations.Three Nintendo Switch Joy-Con colors are being discontinued. If you’re looking to grab certain colors for your Nintendo Switch console, you may want to buy them sooner rather than later. Has anyone else noticed why the red and blue controllers are the other way around vs the ones you get with the console? Red is on the right with console, but red is on the left when bought separate. This is handy as I'll always know which set is which but I have not seen anyone mention it? I got grey on my console and the neon yellow for my secondary joycon controller (AKA TV controller). I love them setup like that, the grey gives the console a more complete and mature look and feel IMO and the neon joycons just look nice on their own.

Joy-Con Why I Had No Choice But To Repair My Own Nintendo Switch Joy-Con

I love the joycons but it really bugs me that so many of the colors I like are only left or only right! I got grey because I’m an old gamer. Come on Nintendo, release more shades of grey (just not fifty of them) I definitely fall into the owning a set of grey controllers because the Neon set switch was sold out at launch category. One of the most wonderful things about the Nintendo Switch is the modular design, which allows you to remove your old boring Joy-Con controllers and slide in some new colourful ones to show the world how individual you are. Needs a Dpad. No mention of Horis solution to that though. I'm kinda surprised Nintendo hasn't made one themselves with a dpad and all the functionality unlike the hori.

Joy-Cons are Expensive

Finlderp I'm guessing it's when you're playing and the joy cons start slipping up and off the base. Happens to me always at the worst times in fifa I have all of them (plus straps) except for the grey and Smash ones. I assume that the Smash ones would be read as standard grey ones by the console, again assuming that each Joy-Con only contains a single colour code which is identifiable by the console.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment