276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The First Years Disney Mickey Mouse Potty and Trainer Seat

£48.655£97.31Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Let's talk about how to potty train. I have to admit, I was a little freaked out by the whole idea when it was our town. I envisioned a total disaster (which is ironic considering I was a teacher with special behavior management training). When Lydia was three (yes we waited until she was three) I mustered all my 14 years of experience and formulated our own plan for how to potty train (you can see what we did HERE). To my pleasant surprise, it worked in THREE DAYS! One of the biggest things that helped US? I created a chart based on my daughter's interests. We colored a princess crown every time she successfully used the potty. Because I know every kid isn't going to be head over heels excited about a princess potty training chart, I collected a bunch of options for the potty training mamas.

To make toilet-training fun, kids can receive an encouraging phone call from some of their favorite Disney characters.I wish I knew about this before potty training my two kids! It would have made the process a whole lot easier! Source: Huggies Pull-Ups These phone calls — organized by Huggies Pull-Ups — are a fun way to get your kiddo excited to start using the bathroom. If they want to hear all the character calls, they can do that too, of course. Source: Huggies Pull-Ups These iconic voices end the call with reminding your big kid that they’ll be there for them if they ever need to talk again. What a wonderful reward tool to help your kid with the big milestone of potty training! Look for signs of readiness (see a full list HERE): like many other things, there is a developmental portion of this and your child needs to be ready

They also have some easy games and learning tools that make potty training easy for you and your kiddo. Free Reward Chart Make sure that YOU have the time….this is a process for the parents too. If you're going with a get it done in a few days approach…..make sure you have three days to SPEND AT HOME. That means you'll be able to be patient with accidents, to clean up accidents, and to wake up at night if you are also doing overnight potty training at the same time.These resources are so helpful! Not only will they help your child, but they help parents by providing a place to start with potty training. Making Potty Training Easier (Things that REALLY Work)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment