276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Schuessler Tissue Salts 125 Tablets - Comb A - Insomnia

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While it is considered safe to take them all, the manufacturer recommends taking the salts in certain combinations for different concerns. Some tissue salts work well together—like Calc phos and Ferrum phos (for anemia), Calc phos and Kali phos (after an acute illness), or Calc phos and Mag phos (for cramps and growing pains in youngsters). Two remedies can be taken on the same day, but preferably not at the same time. The best schedule is to take one cell salt (say Calc phos) on waking and around mid afternoon and the other one (say Ferrum phos) around mid-day and at bedtime. Or one cell salt can be taken for a week and then the other for a week. In the case where three remedies are indicated—like Calc fluor, Calc phos, and Silica for building bones and/or teeth—one can be taken on waking, the second at mid-day, and the third at bedtime. Ideally, tissue salts taken this way, should not be taken for long periods of time without a break. I usually suggest that people take them Mondays to Fridays with the weekends off, or for two to three weeks and then one week off. From studying my homeopathic book, I could see that Natrum mur wasn’t such a good remedy for me overall with regard to my mental and emotional state (except the pre-menstrual state!), but when I compared my physical complaints with Natrum mur’s indications in the cell salt book, Natrum mur fit my symptoms well. So whenever I got a urinary infection, I would take Natrum mur 6X fairly frequently the first day and would immediately feel just plain better in myself. That feeling alone was lovely. Like a cozy, old armchair. By the end of that day, my urinary tract symptoms would be significantly improved and I could take the remedy less frequently until the symptoms had abated altogether a few days later. less is more

Traditional indications: Third (chronic) stage of inflammations. Yellowish or greenish discharge from any mucous membrane or skin surface. Yellow, slimy tongue. Yellow scaling of skin. Psoriasis. Athlete’s foot (tinea). Brittle nails. Chilliness, hot flushes, and shifting pains in the limbs. Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS.

Comb 12 | GENERAL TONIC

Miranda Castro’s unique cell salt combination—Calcarea fluorica, Calcarea phosphorica, and Silica—is designed to enhance the strength and health of bones, hair, nails and teeth. It contains and is available from our shop. caution These are just a few combinations that I have used to successfully treat these and many other conditions, but the list is endless, so please explore this wonderful resource and experiment for yourself knowing you can do no harm what so ever. Calc Fluor thought to aid elasticity in the body. People choose calc fluor to help minimise the risk of varicose veins, ligament damage and muscle strain.

Use Kali phos for those who are worn out following a heavy work or study period. It is a good tonic for those in the convalescent stage of an acute illness (especially after flu) where there is muscular weakness and nervous exhaustion. People who need this remedy feel better for—and desperately need—warmth and rest, and a healthy diet to build themselves up again. They feel emotionally sluggish and can become mildly depressed. They get one-sided headaches, may be sensitive to light and noise, and be easily startled. They are also mentally sluggish and can’t concentrate even if they try. For women in childbirth who have become exhausted, I have given Kali phos, one dose in between every contraction for up to six doses…and their energy usually starts to return. According to Schuessler, there are 12 main tissue salts. Practitioners claim that each type of salt offers diverse benefits for putting your body into balance for optimum health. Nat Sulph for water retention, the gall bladder and liver. Nat sulph is often chosen by those who feel queasy or are experiencing water retention.

Product Search

This is an excellent remedy for acute cold sores (herpes) on the lips and around the mouth, and also for blisters on the tip of the tongue, and/or painful mouth ulcers.

Alternate Ferrum phos with Calc phos for simple anemia with low energy. The “calcium” helps the body to absorb the iron more effectively. These are wonderful remedies to give to pregnant women who are anemic, but loath to take medicines for fear of side effects. It is especially helpful for those who experience constipation and other side effects from iron supplements.New Era Tissue Salts contains triturated (finely ground) tiny particles of cell salt in, easy to take, dissolve on the tongue, 'FastMelt' tablets. These are made using processes associated with New Era for almost 90 years.

Schuessler’s 12 Tissue Salts (cell salt or biochemic) remedies are often called a ‘medicine chest’ for the whole family. Whether or not you believe in the thinking behind Dr. Schuessler’s idea, it is clear that Dr Schuessler tissue salts have stood the test of time – the brand has been around over a century. Since most homeopathic remedies that are made from organic substances (i.e., plant or animal sources) can also be broken down chemically into these 12 mineral salts, Schüssler viewed his system as more fundamental than homeopathy and even superior to it.Traditional indications: Dandruff. Pimples. Boils. Shingles. Ulcers. Abscesses. Fistulas. Bronchitis. Dry eczema. Unhealed cuts. Has a cleansing effect throughout the system. Assists in the removal of waste via the lymphatic system.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment